Autoglym Caravan & Motorhome 1L
- Clean the bodywork one side at a time, pre-rinsing heavily soiled surfaces with water.
- Spray the solution onto the area to be cleaned and lightly agitate the surface with a cloth or sponge.
- Rinse with plenty of clean water. Repeat application as required. Do not allow the product to dry on the surface.
- Always check fabrics, leathers and delicate surfaces for colour fastness.
- Spray sparingly onto the area and wipe over with a clean, damp cloth, rinsing frequently in clean water.
Q: Can Caravan & Motorhome Cleaner be used on an awning?
A: Yes, it is safe to use on awnings. Apply sparingly and agitate with a sponge or cloth. Over application will lead to lots of foam which may take longer to rinse out. A better option would beto use the Convertible Soft Top Clean & Protect Complete Kit instead if you have a fabric awning.
Q: Will Caravan and Motorhome Cleaner remove algae?
A: Caravan and Motorhome Cleaner is highly effective at removing winter algae and those stubborn black streaks that plague all owners.
Q: What surfaces can I use Caravan and Motorhome Cleaner on?
A: It can be used to clean paintwork, plastics, metals, rubber, acrylics, fibreglass, wheels, windows, body trim, work surfaces, synthetic fabrics, carpets, hobs, washable wall coverings and similar surfaces.