DLE 55RA Petrol Engine
is on back order
Share this product
- DLE 55cc RA Petrol Engine
- Advanced CNC machining, tight tolerances and refined porting improve compression and fuel burning efficiency to raise performance and reduce exhaust residue.
- Redesigned, lightened piston skirt provides better throttle response, fuel economy and resistance to wear.
- Included 2-stage Pitts muffler reduces back pressure and increases power.
- Also features a special aluminum alloy crankcase, high-quality sealed crankshaft bearings and DLE-customized carburetor.
Producing 100 rpm more than the DLE-55, the DLE-55RA screams performance - from the lightweight piston skirt that speeds throttle response to the rear exhaust design that permits easy tuned pipe installation. Ideal for warbirds and aerobatic aircraft, it comes with engine standoffs, electronic ignition, spark plug and Pitts style muffler.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: MHS highly recommends using NGK-CM6 spark plugs with this engine for optimum performance.
Displacement: 55.6 cc (3.4 cu in) Bore: 1.77 in (45 mm) Stroke: 1.38 in (35 mm) Weight: 3.74 (1.7 kg) RPM Range: 1,500-8,500 Output: 5.5 hp @ 8,500 rpm Requires: Unleaded Petrol (Gasoline), oil, ignition battery & propeller Includes: Electronic ignition, muffler, spark plug, engine standoffs, integrated choke rod guide & rear-mounted carb Ignition Battery: 4.8V-12V (Voltage regulator required if LiFe or LiPo pack is used) Compression Ratio: 7.6:1 Petrol/Oil Mix: 30:1 Weight Breakdown: Engine: 46.74 oz (1325 g); Muffler: 3.17 oz (90 g); Ignition: 5.11 oz (145 g)