- Polar Pro Cinema Series - Gradient Collection - Filter 3-Pack
- Includes ND8-GR, ND16-4, and ND32-8 for a variety of lighting conditions
- Balances exposure between the sky and the ground
- Reduces shutter speed to cinematic levels without darkening the ground
- Laser-etched horizon lines on the frame make it easy to set the filter
- Cinema Series Glass element with 8 layers of optical coatings on each side
The Cinema Series – Gradient Edition is our newest innovation in our aerial filter line. Gradient filters have been around in the landscape photography world for awhile now, but those filters are not dark enough to get shutter speed to cinematic levels. We set out on a mission to develop gradient filters for aerial video that would lower shutter speed and balance exposure between the sky and the ground, and we are excited to share these filters with you. Included in each set is an ND8/GR, ND16/4, and ND32/8 to cover a wide range of lighting conditions. Typically the sky is about 2 to 3 stops brighter than the ground, so if you expose for the sky, you underexpose the ground. These filters will help balance that exposure allowing you to pull more information out of the scene. Each frame is laser-etched with horizon guides making it easy to line up each shot. The production-grade glass ensures razor sharp content, while the 8 layers of coatings on each side reduce ghosting and flaring. The Cinema Series Gradient Edition will help you capture perfection on your next landscape shoot.