- PowerBox Mercury SR2 4130
- 16 outputs
- High-performance battery backer with high continuous load capacity
- OLED screen, legible in sunlight
- Bi-lingual menu system
- Consistent duplication of all power electronics
- Redundant electronic switch
- Servo matching for all 16 outputs
- Auto matching function
- Door sequencer with Setup Assistant
- The latest integrated iGyro technology, using the iGyroSAT as gyro sensor
- 9 independent gyro outputs for: 3x aileron, 3x elevator, 3x rudder
- Two selectable output voltages: 6.0 V or 7.8 V
- Optional GPS III for speed-dependent gyro compensation
- Telemetry data for PowerBox P²BUS, Futaba S.BUS2, Jeti Ex-BUS, Spektrum SRXL2, Multiplex M-Link, JR X-BUS and Graupner HoTT
- Transmission of battery, receiver and GPS* data
- Virtually all features can be controlled from PowerBox and Jeti transmitters
- Selectable servo frame rate: 12ms, 14ms, 16ms, 18ms
- Servo feedback current suppression
Operating voltage 4.0V - 9.0V Power supply 2S LiPo, 2S LiIon, 2S LiFePo, 5S NiCd/NiMH Current drain Power-on state 100mA Current drain Standby 30µA Maximum load current 2 x 20A (<30s) Drop-out voltage 0.3V Output voltage 6.0V, 7.8V Signal input serial
- PowerBox Mercury SR2
- OLED Display
- 2 patch-leads
- 4 rubber grommets and brass spacer sleeves
- 8 retaining screws
- Operating instructions in German and English
The PowerBox Mercury SR2 is your first choice when you need a small, high-performance power supply unit with maximum functionality. All the features which are usually the preserve of the larger power supply units are present in the compact PowerBox Mercury SR2: iGyro, servo matching, unrestricted channel assignment and even a door sequencer: it really is a complete system!
The PowerBox Mercury SR2 provides 16 freely assignable outputs with servo matching, i.e. the travel of each channel can be adjusted at five points. If you fly models with large control surfaces, in which individual control surfaces are actuated by two servos, the unique auto-match function can be used to match both servos to each other accurately in a matter of seconds.
The integral iGyro software requires a sensor unit in the form of an iGyroSAT; with this it can address and adjust three aileron, three elevator and three rudder functions individually. The Setup Assistant simplifies the initial adjustments to the gyro system, reducing the time required to just a few minutes. The first time the system is used, the Assistant gathers basic information regarding wing and tail format and the vector control system - if present. A complex model matrix then works in the background, calculating which servo needs to be connected to which output, at the same time linking the corresponding gyro function. A wide range of additional Expert settings offers total freedom, enabling you to fine-tune the gyro system to your particular requirements.
In addition the GPSIII or PBS-TAV (True Airspeed Vario) can also be connected to the FastTrack input, making it possible to vary gyro gain according to airspeed. All GPS or TAV information is even available for telemetry at the transmitter!
The PowerBox Mercury SR2 supplies a regulated output voltage which can be set to 6.0V or 7.8V. The two voltage regulators offer generous capacity thanks to the machined aluminium heatsink on the top and bottom surfaces, enabling the unit to cope effortlessly with the current-hungry servos used in 3D machines.
The integral door sequencer is capable of controlling one undercarriage system and up to three wheel doors. If the Setup Assistant is used, it takes just a few minutes to learn the end-points of door travel, while three pre-defined modes cover the vast majority of undercarriage processes. Once initially set up, the timing of the process can be fine-tuned manually to any values you wish.
For PowerBox and Jeti pilots it is possible to control and adjust virtually every* aspect of the PowerBox Mercury SR2 from your transmitter! Full telemetry for battery and receiver data is present for all supported systems.
*with the exception of the door sequence and Setup Assistant