Spektrum AR10400T 14 Channel PowerSafe Telemetry Receiver
is on back order
Share this product
- Spektrum AR10400T 14 Channel PowerSafe Telemetry Receiver
- Patented PowerSafe ™ dual power supply with two battery inputs and IC3 connectors. Perfect for power-hungry model aircraft and high-current servos with up to 35A (50A temporarily)
- Forward programming allows for easy adjustments to failsafe settings, servo frame rates, and more
- Micro USB port for easy product registration and firmware updates
- 12V capable for use with 12 volt servos (must be enabled via Forward Programming)
- The built-in battery capacity monitor reports battery capacity consumed during flight and can be automatically reset when fully charged batteries are plugged in
- Integrated black box telemetry log automatically saves all telemetry data to a micro SD card (micro SD card not included)
- Integrated status LED provides helpful information during the boot process and shows warnings and mode
- SRXL2 connectivity for easy connection to supported devices over a single line
- Out-of-the-box and compatible with Spektrum Smart ESCs for telemetry data over a single line with no additional modules, connectors, or cables
- Receiver battery voltage, voltage sensor and flight log data are transmitted without additional sensors
- Full-range telemetry with integrated barometer for transmission of altitude and vario telemetry data without additional sensors
- The soft switch included in the scope of delivery allows the power supply to be routed past the switch. This means that if the switch fails, the power supply to the system is not interrupted.
- Rubber-mounted fastening straps and minimalist lettering enable clean and visually appealing installation
- High speed 11ms frame rate
- Four options for initiating the bind process make binding easier than ever
- Integrated telemetry with built-in ports for RPM, battery pack voltage, temperature sensors and X-Bus telemetry sensor extension
- Optional fourth SRXL2 satellite receiver can be added for additional RF redundancy (sold separately)
- Compatible with all Spektrum DSM2 and DSMX transmitters
- Not compatible with the Spektrum AS3000 stabilization module
- Not compatible with the DSM2 AIRMOD JR module (SPMMSJR720)
The Spektrum ™ AR10400T PowerSafe ™ Receiver is a feature-packed 10-channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. Spektrum PowerSafe receivers are designed for models with numerous servos and accessories that place high demands on the power supply, as is often the case with large models and jets. They feature a robust power bus designed for high currents, as well as two battery inputs with IC3 connectors ™ for use with larger battery packs. This makes it possible to power high current systems directly from the receiver without the need for a separate power supply.
If your DSMX ® /DSM2-Sender ® supports a frame rate of 11ms, then the AR10400T offers you lightning-fast control reactions, which is essential for the extreme demands of aggressive 3D flight, aerobatic models and jets. Each receiver comes with 3 SRXL2 satellite receivers that take full advantage of Spektrum MultiLink Technology ™ . This patented technology eliminates glare from reflected signals and antenna blind spots, a problem that can plague all 2.4GHz systems. It thus helps to ensure a solid connection between you and your flight model.
As an added safety feature, Spektrum has equipped the AR10400T receiver with a proprietary soft switch. If the switch fails for any reason, power to the system is not lost because servo power is bypassed by the switch.
A breakthrough feature of the AR10400T PowerSafe receiver is the receiver's built-in battery sensing. This provides pilots with additional information about the load and power consumption of the servos, retracts, lights, etc. from the individual packs.
The receiver has built-in connectors for telemetry modules such as tach, traction battery voltage and temperature, as well as an X-Bus connector for additional telemetry options.
Patented PowerSafe ™ dual power supply
The Spektrum ™ AR10400T is the ultimate solution for powering high-voltage remote control systems. In flight models with multiple high-voltage servos (e.g. large models, jets, etc.), the PowerSafe dual power supply manages the current flow between the two connected receiver batteries with true dual-battery redundancy. The batteries are isolated from each other and if one fails or shorts out, the other seamlessly takes over.
Innovative power consumption monitoring
The PowerSafe receivers feature dual power consumption monitoring via telemetry when used with Spektrum AirWare ™ compatible transmitters. Activate the auto-config function in your transmitter's telemetry menu to display the current consumed by the receiver. The power consumed is stored after each flight and added up until the value is reset. This can be automatically reset when a charged battery is connected, making battery capacity monitoring even more convenient.
Built-in "black box" telemetry logging
When a micro SD card is inserted into the receiver, information such as flight log data, battery status and other in-flight telemetry values are stored on it. If not deleted, newly recorded data logs will overwrite the oldest saved ones. This handy tool helps you review long-term flight data and diagnose performance.
You can wirelessly configure the AR10400T receiver directly from any compatible Spektrum ™ transmitter using the Forward Programming menu. No separate computer or mobile device is required for initial setup and settings.
Micro USB port
The receiver has an integrated micro USB port. This means that firmware updates can be carried out easily and conveniently using the Spektrum PC Programmer Application. (PC download button/link)
The Spektrum ™ AR10400T receiver features a built-in barometer (integrated air pressure sensor) to provide altitude and vario telemetry data without the need to purchase additional sensor modules.
The status LED provides information about the status of the receiver and displays warning codes when a problem or a specific condition is detected: Distinguish codes/modes by the number of blinks.
- Flashing/pulsing white - Initialized, not ready to fly
- Red - error, unable to fly. Check the power supply or RF.
- 2 flashes - 3S battery detected/protection activated
- 1 blink - No satellite receivers detected in port A or not enough satellite receivers detected, at least 2 satellites must be connected and one must be in port A.
- Solid Blue - Ready (with recording). Ready to fly with recording to SD card
- Solid Green - Ready (not recording. Ready to fly without recording to SD card
Extensive telemetry options
In addition to the integrated sensors, the AR10400T supports an extensive list of Spektrum telemetry sensors and telemetry accessories from other manufacturers. Easily and conveniently add powerful telemetry data tools such as GPS, airspeed sensors, engine RPM and turbine ECU telemetry to your model from supported turbine controllers.