Arrows Edge 540 PNP 1.3M
is on back order
Share this product
- Arrows Edge 540 PNP 1.3M
- Superb low speed performance.
- Switchable Vector 3-mode gyro stabilisation system.
- Fully aerobatic and 3D capable.
- Takes a 4S 2700mAh LiPo.
- Durable wire undercarriage with solid mountings.
- Fully symmetrical wing section with zero incidence.
- Made from lightweight, durable EPO foam.
- Screw together assembly (no glue needed).
- Spacious battery compartment.
- Supplied with pre-fitted motor, ESC and servos.
- Hi-vis colour scheme.
- High-performance 13x6" wooden propeller.
- 23g digital metal gear servos throughout.
What's in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and decorated fuselage and fin.
- 1x Factory assembled and decorated 2-piece wing.
- 1x Factory assembled and decorated 2-piece tailplane.
- 1x Pre-painted rudder unit.
- 1x Pre-installed 4250 910KV motor.
- 1x Pre-installed 60A ESC with XT60 connector.
- 4x Pre-installed high quality 23g digital metal gear servos.
- 1x Pre-installed Vector gyro stabilisation system.
- 1x Undercarriage unit with wheel spats.
- 1x 2-blade 13 x 6" wooden propeller and spinner.
- 1x Wing and tail spar set.
- 1x Screw and pushrod set.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1x 6-channel transmitter and receiver combo.
- 1x 4S 2700mAh LiPo with XT60 connector.
- 1x 4S compatible LiPo balance charger.
Product DescriptionWe all need a model that keeps us on our toes, the sort of aeroplane that helps us hone our flying skills and become a better pilot. The problem we have is that whilst there are a few that occupy this niche in the market, there aren’t many that can be considered totally practical and user friendly. You’ll know what we mean by that; the sort or aeroplane that doesn’t require assembly at the field, fits in the car fully built, offers plug ‘n’ play simplicity and can be flown practically anywhere. Well, as if you hadn’t already realised, this could be just the thing and it’s a real pilots’ model too.
The new Arrows Edge 540 is not only scale in outline, sporting a bright hi-vis colour scheme, it’s supplied in plug ‘n’ play form, ready to accept your receiver and flight battery. The result is an aeroplane that can be airborne within minutes of opening the box and that has the power and the performance to leave no part of the aerobatic flight envelope unopened.
Beautifully moulded in durable EPO foam and kitted out with high-quality hardware this is every bit as good as previous Arrows offerings and is definitely built to be flown, and flown lots.
Wingspan (mm): 1300 Length (mm): 1260 Motor (KV): 910 Rec'd battery: 4S 2700mAh ESC (A): 60 All-up weight (g): 1900