Arrows F-86 64mm EDF PNP (860mm)
is on back order
Share this product
- Arrows F-86 64mm EDF PNP (860mm)
- Authentic EPO foam airframe with scale colour scheme.
- Screw together assembly.
- High quality hardware.
- Ball joint control linkages.
- Outstanding power-to-weight ratio.
- Magnetic canopy hatch retention.
- Suits 4S 14.8V 2200 to 2700mAh 35C LiPo.
- Eight pre-installed high quality servos.
- Steerable nose wheel.
- Quick release undercarriage and drop tanks.
- 30 minute assembly time.
- Takes standard 5-channel radio.
What's in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and finished fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled and finished 2-piece wing.
- 1x Factory assembled and finished 1-piece tailplane.
- 1x Factory assembled and finished fin and rudder.
- 1x Factory finished drop tank set.
- 1x Wing spar.
- 1x Pre-installed 2840 3150KV brushless motor.
- 1x Pre-installed 40A ESC with XT60 connector.
- 8x Pre-installed high quality 9g servos.
- 1x Fixed / removable undercarriage and wheel set.
- 1x Pre-installed 64mm 12-blade fan.
- 1x Screw and pushrod set.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1x 5-channel transmitter and receiver combo.
- 1x 4S 2200 to 2700mAh 35C LiPo with XT60 connector.
- 1x 4S compatible LiPo balance charger.
Product DescriptionArrows Hobby is making EDF ownership increasingly more attractive with its range of unencumbered, performance EPO jets – jets that take all the age-old qualms of getting involved in EDF and consign them to the annals of history. It all began with the introduction of the outstanding 64mm Marlin, closely followed by the 50mm Viper and, more recently, the 50mm Hawk and T-33. All superb aeroplanes with delightful flying characteristics and, most importantly, terrific power reserves and incredible duration. And here’s the cause for excitement. Born of the same design principles as the Marlin, equipped with the same powertrain and sporting the same authoritative performance, the 64mm 4S F-86 is every bit as good with, of course, the added bonus being modelled on one of the most iconic fighters of the early jet age.
Not only is this an eye-catching scale model, with an aerobatic envelope to rival the very best that the EDF world can offer, it's also a jet that’ll look after you when you’re finding your feet and challenge you when you’ve found them. From large sky-eating loops to locked-in knife-edge flight, s-l-o-w full flap passes and everything in-between, you’ll find the F-86 so versatile that it’ll quickly become a Sunday favourite.
Assembling the Sabre is simplicity itself and with no glue required you can be airborne within an hour of opening the box. Just add a 4S 2200 - 2700mAh 30C flight pack , a 5-channel Tx and Rx combo and go punch holes in the sky.