Arrows Prodigy RTF with Vector Stabilisation (1400mm)
is on back order
Share this product
- Arrows Prodigy RTF with Vector Stabilisation (1400mm)
- Factory assembled and practically ready to fly straight from the box.
- Light and impact resistant EPO airframe.
- Brushless 3S power system.
- Gentle glider-like flying characteristics (perfect for learning).
- Rear mounted motor offers protection from heavy landings.
- Excellent flight duration.
- Easy to store and transport.
- Superb low-speed handling.
- Proven pre-installed hardware.
- Superior ball joint control linkages.
- Secure magnet-retained canopy.
- Retract-free, fly anywhere simplicity.
- Four pre-installed high-quality 9g digital servos.
- Supplied with Arrows' AR06 6-channel radio system.
- 30-minute assembly time.
- 10 minute duration on the supplied 3S 1300mAh LiPo.
What's in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and finished 2-piece fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled and finished 2-piece wing.
- 1x Factory assembled and finished 1-piece tailplane.
- 1x Pre-installed 2212 1500KV brushless motor.
- 1x Pre-installed 20A ESC with XT60 connector.
- 1x Pre-installed Vector switchable 3-mode gyro.
- 4x Pre-installed high quality 9g servos.
- 1x Main wing spar / joiner.
- 1x AR06 6-channel, 2.4GHz full range Tx / Rx combo.
- 1x 3S 11.1V 1300mAh 25C LiPo battery.
- 1x 3S mains Li-Po charger.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 4x AA batteries for the transmitter.
Product DescriptionAs an aspiring R/C pilot it’s important that your first aeroplane ticks a number of crucial boxes. In the first instance you need it to be easy to fly and forgiving of basic errors, but you also want it to be tough, able to withstand some punishment and totally reliable. In addition, a good flight duration, a basic aerobatic ability, speedy assembly, convenient transport, and easy storage will be high on your list. In short, a 'beginner friendly' aeroplane is what you're looking for and the Arrows Prodigy is the perfect choice.
Supplied 100% factory-assembled, the Prodigy’s cleanly moulded EPO airframe is both strong and light, while the rear-mounted motor protects the power system from heavy landings. Offering superb low-speed handling characteristics and a benign stall, this is an aeroplane that's been designed to look after you, give you time to react, and learn at a comfortable pace. Mind you, it’s got some power too and will comfortably outperform many trainers in the aerobatic department, making it a truly enjoyable all-round sportster.
Technically advanced, the Prodigy incorporates the Arrows Vector three mode stabilisation system and comes ready to fly with everything included in the box, save four AA batteries for the transmitter. The fact is, for first time flyers the Arrows Prodigy ticks all those crucial boxes, plus a few you hadn’t even considered.