Arrows T-33 50mm EDF PNP (No Gyro) (800mm)
is on back order
Share this product
- Arrows T-33 50mm EDF PNP (No Gyro) (800mm)
- High quality pre-painted EPO foam airframe.
- Glue- and screw-together assembly.
- Proven pre-installed hardware.
- Superior ball joint control linkages.
- Outstanding power-to-weight ratio.
- Secure magnet-retained canopy.
- Retract-free, fly anywhere simplicity.
- Suits 3S 11.1V 1300 – 2200mAh 30C LiPo.
- Three pre-installed high-quality digital servos.
- Takes standard 4-channel radio (aileron, elevator, throttle).
- Smooth-sounding 11-blade fan.
- 30-minute assembly time.
- 8+ minutes on a 2200mAh LiPo.
What's in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and finished fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled and finished 1-piece wing.
- 1x Factory assembled and finished 1-piece tailplane.
- 2x Factory finished tip tanks.
- 1x Pre-installed 2627 4500KV brushless motor.
- 1x Pre-installed 50mm 11-blade fan.
- 1x Pre-installed 30A ESC with XT60 connector.
- 3x Pre-installed high quality 9g digital servos.
- 1x Screw set.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1x 4-channel transmitter and receiver combo.
- 1x 3S 1300 – 2200mAh 30C LiPo with XT60 connector.
- 1x 3S compatible LiPo balance charger.
Product DescriptionPerfectly capturing the post-war appeal of the iconic Shooting Star, Arrows Hobby’s T-33 will be something of an eye-opener to anyone who still thinks EDF jets have some catching up to do. Experience the T-33 in action and you’ll quickly realise that nothing could be further from the truth. Packing a sweet-sounding 50mm 11-blade fan that’s spun by a precision 2627 4500KV brushless motor, this 3S-fuelled semi-scale version of Lockheed’s jet trainer can’t fail to delight with its flowing aerobatics, cloud punching performance and exceptional speed. But that’s not the half of it, the T-33 is also a beautifully practical model that exhibits exceptional slow speed handling, is small enough to transport in one piece, is retract (hassle) free and, moreover, gets away beautifully from an underarm launch. Given that it’s enticingly budget-friendly and such a good performer, the T-33 offers outstanding value for money and, for that alone, we just know you’ll love it.
Wingspan (mm): 801 Length (mm): 750 Motor (KV): 4500 Rec'd battery: 3S 2200mAh ESC (A): 30 All-up weight (g): 495