Robbe Modellsport Amplitude PNP Full GRP / CFRP Hotliner With Built-In Servos And Motor
is on back order
Share this product
- Robbe Modellsport Amplitude PNP Full GRP / CFRP Hotliner With Built-In Servos And Motor / ESC
- 60A ESC Required
The AMPLITUDE is a modern hotliner in GRP / CFRP negative shell construction with first-class all-round flight characteristics and an exceptional design with high visibility in flight.
All oars are attached as elastic flaps.
The fuselage is designed to be extremely spacious under the wing to accommodate larger batteries for high-performance propulsion. Cross and lengthways laminated CFRP reinforcements ensure high strength.
With the propulsion of the PNP version, breathtaking climbs can be achieved.
In the ARF version, your own drive set-ups can be used.
Deep space overflights at high speed are spectacular and demonstrate the capabilities of the model.
The AMPLITUDE can also be flown softly and is happy to accept updrafts. Thus, the model is also suitable for more comfortable all-round operation.
The AMPLITUDE is available in two versions (ARF and PNP). In the PNP version, the drive is already installed, as are all servos and cabling.
- large volume fuselage for large batteries
- 4-flap wing with flaps!
- eye-catching modern design with extremely good visibility
- very many CFRP reinforcements, therefore high strength
- three M3 flat screws with the same wrench size
- Length 1.04m
- Profile: MH-30
- 4-flap wing (ailerons and flaps)
- Empty weight approx. 780g
- All-up weight approx. 1590g
Span (mm): 1800 All-up weight approx. (G): 1590 Empty weight approx. (G): 725 Control: H, Q, M, WK Manufacturer: seal Hull: GRP / CFRP Surfaces: GRP / CFRP Execution: PNP - PLUG N PLAY Recommended battery: 4S / 3200-4000mAh LiXX Length (mm): 1040 Recommended motor: includes Profile: MH-30 Flight experience: Advanced Construction experience: Beginner Drive type: Electric