- Seagull Challenger Construction Kit 1.34m (52.8in) (SEA-200K)
- Suits i.c. or electric power.
- Makes a perfect follow-on trainer.
- Takes 4-channel radio with 4-5 servos.
- Accurate laser-cut parts.
- Interlocking parts for easy assembly.
- Two cowl options - choose balsa side cheeks or full moulded cowl.
- Pre-painted pilot figure.
- Full-size plan.
- Practical upright engine installation.
What's in the Box
- 1x Laser-cut ply and balsa parts set.
- 1x Hardware pack (horns, pushrods, wheels, spinner and accessories).
- 1x Engine mount.
- 1x Fuel tank and fittings.
- 1x Self adhesive decal sheet.
- 1x Bottle of white wood glue.
- 1x Full-size plan.
- 1x Sanding block.
- 1x Pre-painted pilot.
- 1x Pre-painted dural undercarriage.
Needed to Complete
- 1 x 4 - 6 channel 2.4GHz Tx and Rx combo.
- 1 x .40 - .46cu. in. 2-st, .52 - .61cu. in. 4-st engine or electric equivalent.
- Your choice of heat-shrink covering material.
- 4-5 x Standard 3.5kg.cm analogue sport servos.
ARTF kits are great, we all love em and we all appreciate the time savings they provide, however a growing number of R/C flyers are finding that, having assembled one or two ARTFs, what they really fancy is a stab at traditional building. Some choose a plan build for their first foray into balsa-bashing but most seek a simple kit, a kit such as the Seagull Challenger, that offers all the advantages of laser cut parts, carefully chosen hardware and an instruction manual that guides you step-by-step through the build process.
In truth, the Challenger is the perfect choice for not only does it ensure a problem-free build, it offers an opportunity to produce a one-off model in a colour scheme of your choice and promises a fantastic, agile aerobatic flight performance when youre finished.
Building your own R/C model is absorbing, enjoyable and immensely satisfying and thats why so many are deciding to give it a go. Its also why the Challenger kit is such a popular choice amongst sport flyers and those seeking a good follow-on aerobat.
Wingspan (in.): 52.8 Wing area (sq. in.): 543 Weight (kg): 2.8 Rec'd engine (cu. in.): .40 - .46 2-stroke / .52 - .61 4-stroke (or electric equivalent)