ARRMA 1/5 KRATON 4X4 8S BLX Brushless Speed Monster Truck RTR ( No Batt & Chgr )
is on back order
Share this product
- ARRMA 1/5 KRATON 4X4 8S BLX Brushless Speed Monster Truck RTR ( No Batt & Chgr )
Experienced bashers can shred big-time with the 1/5 scale ARRMA® KRATON™ 8S BLX 4WD Speed Monster Truck. DESIGNED FAST and DESIGNED TOUGH, it’s ready-to-run out of the box and comes with nearly everything you need — just add your preferred batteries and charger. The supplied Spektrum™ DX3 3-channel transmitter and SR6100AT AVC® (Active Vehicle Control®) receiver take full advantage of the innovative telemetry technology found in the included Spektrum™ Smart Firma™ brushless motor and ESC. Download the free Spektrum™ Dashboard App to your mobile device to view motor RPM, ESC temperature, receiver voltage, drive pack voltage and more data in real-time. Dial-in extra stability with the radio’s AVC® system to carve corners and nail jumps without letting up on the throttle. The KRATON 8S BLX 4WD is capable of 55+ MPH speeds in optimum driving conditions using an 8S LiPo (2 x 4S LiPo batteries) and optional pinion gear (available separately). The speed potential is amazing — and you’ll be able to use it all.
- Laser-etched aluminum anodized chassis plate
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Triangular structured center brace system for maximum durability
- Oil-filled adjustable shocks with massive 20mm bore
- Ultra-thick composite front and rear shock towers
- Easy-access 3-bolt sliding motor mount for quick motor removal
- Aluminum motor mount and hubs
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- Durable steel driveshafts throughout
- Easy-access front and rear diff module design
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Easy-access waterproof electronics module
- Heavy-duty dual spring servo saver
- Multi-split spoke wheels
- Durable wheel hubs for increased strength
- Multi-terrain dBoots® COPPERHEAD™ 2 SB tires
- Ultra-tough truck body and decals
- High downforce wing
- Integrated internal body protection tower
- Spektrum™ DX3 3-channel 2.4GHz Radio with SR6100AT AVC® Receiver
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 160A Smart ESC
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 1250Kv Brushless Motor
- Spektrum™ S905 Metal-Geared Digital Servo
- 2-year limited warranty
Bigger than big and engineered for brute power and toughness, the ARRMA® 1/5 scale KRATON™ 8S BLX 4WD Speed Monster Truck takes your bashing ability to the next level. Its metal-reinforced design lets you blast up, over, and through bruising obstacles without worry. Metal shafts, turnbuckles and outdrives, plus all-metal internal gears, give the drivetrain and suspension system unstoppable strength. The anodized aluminum chassis plate features composite side pods and a triangular center brace for maximum durability. Ultra-thick composite front and rear shock towers hold massive 20mm bore, oil-filled adjustable shocks that soak-up bumps and jolts.
The power that sends the KRATON™ 8S BLX 4WD Speed Monster Truck charging easily over challenging terrain comes from its 1250Kv Spektrum™ Firma™ brushless motor. The torque and acceleration is incredible. For quick access, the motor is mounted with three bolts onto a sliding aluminum mount.
The waterproof electronics module — also designed for easy access — houses and protects more innovative Spektrum™ equipment. ARRMA® has equipped the KRATON™ 8S BLX 4WD Speed Monster Truck with a state-of-the-art Firma™ Smart 160A ESC and SR6100AT AVC® (Active Vehicle Control®) receiver. Innovative connectivity enables all the Smart electronics to send valuable telemetry data to the included Spektrum™DX3 3-channel transmitter without requiring multiple wires, sensors, modules and links. Just download the free Spektrum™ Dashboard App to your mobile device, which connects wirelessly via Bluetooth to the DX2E transmitter. Then you can view motor RPM, ESC temperature, receiver voltage, drive pack voltage and more data in real-time.
The ultra-tough KRATON™ truck body with high-downforce wing is available factory trimmed, painted and decaled in two striking color schemes. A center protection tower on the chassis interfaces with the roll cage for increased body durability. It all rides on multi-split spoke wheels with strong, durable aluminum wheel hubs, and multi-terrain dBoots® COPPERHEAD™ 2 SB tires with a tread pattern designed for extreme, all-terrain action.
ARRMA tough gears, diffs, outdrives and driveshafts.
FULL METAL STRONG
Suspension arm end caps, pivot balls, steering plates.
SLIDING MOTOR MOUNT
For easy meshing and quick removal.
MASSIVE ALLOY SHOCKS
24mm diameter bodies.
BODY PROTECTION TOWER
Interfaces with roll cage for enhanced body durability.
TRIPLE CENTER BRACE SYSTEM
For maximum chassis durability.
BEAUTIFULLY LASER ETCHED CHASSIS PLATE
SPLIT-SPOKE WHEELS & MULTI-TERRAIN DBOOTS® COPPERHEAD 2 SB TIRES
STAND OUT FROM THE REST
Punchy from a distance, tonal detailing close-up.
INTEGRATED ELECTRONICS MODULE
Combined ESC, servo and receiver module.
SPEKTRUM™ SMART TECHNOLOGY INCLUDED
8S POWER MODULE
AVC® INCLUDED SPEKTRUM™ ACTIVE VEHICLE CONTROL™ SYSTEM
For some help when things get loose.
OVERSIZED BATTERY TRAYS
Accommodate a wide range of battery sizes.
SPEKTRUM 2.4GHz DX3 3-CHANNEL RADIO & SR6100AT RECEIVER
- DSMR® Technology for superior range, response and interference resistance
- 3-Channel operation (Steering, Throttle, AUX1)
- Smart Technology ready with the included SR6100AT Receiver
- New styling focused on ergonomics
- Foam covered steering wheel for better control
- Convenient voltage level indicator for Smart batteries
- Supports the on-demand traction control of AVC® technology
- Servo reversing and trim dial
- 3-position throttle limiter
- Full-size 1/5th scale servo
- Strong, metal gears used throughout
- Waterproof and dustproof case
- 15 tooth output spline
- Torque: 38kg-cm @6V
- Speed: 0.20sec/60degree @6V
- Dimensions: 2.36 x 1.14 x 2.17" (60 x 55 x 29mm)
SPEKTRUM™ FIRMA™ 160 AMP BRUSHLESS SMART ESC
*3S, 4S and 6S are not recommended for the KRATON 8S BLX model
- Waterproof and dustproof design
- 160A, 8S LiPo ready (3S*, 4S*, 6S* and 8S LiPo compatible)
- Spektrum® Smart Technology
- Fitted with reliable IC5™ connectors (EC5™ compatible)
- Integrated fan for reduced heat during extreme running
- High quality 10awg wires
- Low voltage cut off and thermal overload protection
- User programmable punch, brake, BEC, LVC sensitivity, reverse speed and motor timing settings
SPEKTRUM™ FIRMA™ 4685 1250Kv BRUSHLESS MOTOR
- Beautifully etched aluminum can
- 4-pole construction for smooth and consistent power
- 6.5mm gold bullet connectors for reliable and efficient connection
- Black anodized aluminum motor can for increased heat dissipation
- Super strong 5mm shaft
- Groove at the end of the motor shaft allows the installation of a pinion retaining E-Clip
Approximate Assembly Time Less than 1 Hour Ball Bearings Full set Body Painted decaled and trimmed Brakes Integral with ESC Bushing Material Metal