ARRMA 1/7 FIRETEAM 6S 4WD BLX Speed Assault Vehicle RTR Black (No Battery & Charger Included)
is on back order
Share this product
- ARRMA 1/7 FIRETEAM 6S 4WD BLX Speed Assault Vehicle RTR Black (No Battery & Charger Included)
- Multi-piece military look body in matte black or matte white camouflage design
- Fully detailed interior with four FIRETEAM™ crew figures
- One-piece roll cage, bumper and chassis side panels
- Realistic bumpers, skid plates and side steps
- Handbrake function that can be operated via the third channel of the Spektrum™ SLT3™ remote control
- Black anodized aluminum shock absorbers, motor mount and steering parts
- Oil filled center differential with aluminum case
- Multi-terrain dBoots® FIRETEAM™ tires on military-style rims
Proven 6S BLX Features:
- Ready to run
- A speed of 97 km/h can be reached under optimal conditions with a 6S LiPo battery and the optional speed sprocket
- EXB front brace compatible top plate
- Center body support and brace for maximum durability
- Solid steel drive shafts throughout
- High Performance Drivetrain
- Durable red aluminum servo saver
- Anodized aluminum chassis plate
- Anodized aluminum shock towers front and rear
- Spektrum™ SLT3™ 3-channel 2.4GHz remote control and SR315 dual-protocol receiver
- Safe-D sprockets and front and rear input cups
- Large volume waterproof receiver box
- Waterproof Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart 4S/6S ESC
- Brushless Spektrum™ Firma™ 4074 2050kv motor
- Ball heads that do not come loose
- Center differential can be removed with 4 screws
- Easily accessible sliding engine mount for quick engine removal
- Durable wheel hubs for increased strength
- Hub nut O-rings
- Detailed decals
- IC5® connectors (EC5™ compatible)
Military look, ARRMA® durability, 6S BLX Speed!
Built on the proven 6S BLX platform, the ready-to-go 1/7 FIRETEAM™ 4WD Speed Response Vehicle is the first ARRMA® vehicle of its kind—with an extra-long wheelbase and wide track for dynamic handling, as well as ruggedness and prototypical military style that the unstoppable robustness of the underlying chassis. It's also the first ARRMA® off-roader with a mechanical handbrake!
After the first glance, it is clear to everyone - the FIRETEAM™ 4WD is unparalleled. Out of the box, the multi-panel body comes factory finished in your choice of matte black or matte white camouflage color scheme. A full roll cage adds to the military look and durability. The detailed interior includes a four-person FIRETEAM™ crew. Everything is carried by a special wheel and tire package with multi-terrain dBoots® FIRETEAM™ tires for high traction and even power delivery on rough off-road routes.
The factory-installed Spektrum™ 6S brushless powertrain enables the FIRETEAM™ 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle to perform huge jumps at speeds of 96+ km/h over the most rugged terrain. The extra-long wheelbase and the wide-track chassis, together with adjustable aluminum oil-pressure shock absorbers, ensure that you remain in control. From the bumpers and floor pans to the rugged metal drive train, the signature rugged ARRMA® design lets you fearlessly conquer almost any obstacle that crosses the path of the FIRETEAM™ crew.
The FIRETEAM™ mechanical handbrake, operated via the thumb switch on channel 3 of the included Spektrum™ SLT3™ transmitter, adds another dimension to the FIRETEAM driving experience. It is a novelty for an ARRMA® off-roader and enables the vehicle to initiate evasive maneuvers as well as drifts and U-turns.
The ultra-capable FIRETEAM™ 4WD is possibly the most impressive vehicle in the ARRMA® 6S BLX range. Fully assembled and fully equipped with high-quality Spektrum™ radio and drive components, it only needs your LiPo batteries and charger before the crew can go on duty!
DESIGNED FAST, DESIGNED TOUGH
The FIRETEAM™ 4WD Speed Response Vehicle features an anodized aluminum chassis with strong composite side guards, an EXB-compatible front panel, and a center body support and tower-to-tower brace for maximum durability. The high-performance drivetrain includes a center diff with a strong aluminum case and all-metal diff outputs and gear internals. Heavy duty steel drive shafts are used throughout.
ADJUSTABLE OIL PRESSURE SHOCK ABSORBERS
The adjustable aluminum oil filled shock absorbers are mounted on black anodized front and rear shock towers. They keep the all-terrain dBoots® FIRETEAM™ tires firmly planted on the ground for high traction and safe riding on rough off-road trails.
CRASH ABSORBING BUMPER
Robust chassis components, including a rear bumper with a crash-absorbing spring design, contribute to unstoppable bashing performance. The front bumper, front and rear skid plates also help you fearlessly conquer any obstacles in the way of the FIRETEAM™ 4WD crew!
MILITARY-LIKE WHEELS AND TIRES
dBoots® FIRETEAM™ all-terrain tires are mounted on a military-inspired wheel and feature an airless tire-style sidewall. They feature a ventilated design with a tough off-road profile. Super-durable wheel hubs provide increased strength.
MATT PAINTED MILITARY CAMOUFLAGE BODY
To the proven speed and handling of the 6S BLX, the FIRETEAM™ 4WD Speed Response Vehicle adds a unique military look and the robustness of a full roll cage. Body panels come factory finished in a matte black or white camouflage color scheme with decals. The detailed interior includes a full crew of four FIRETEAM™ figures.
SPEKTRUM™ SLT3™ 2.4GHz 3-CHANNEL REMOTE CONTROL
The included Spektrum™ SLT3™ transmitter is ergonomically designed for fatigue-free bashing and features a foam wheel for precise fingertip feel. Beginner bashers can adjust the throttle limits to 50% or 75% until they are ready to unleash the full speed potential. A thumb switch operates the vehicle's mechanical handbrake, allowing the FIRETEAM™ 4WD Speed Emergency Vehicle to perform U-turns, drifts and evasive maneuvers.
SPEKTRUM™ SR315 3-CHANNEL DUAL PROTOCOL RECEIVER
The included Spektrum™ SR315 3-channel receiver is compatible with SLT™ and DSMR® protocols and offers excellent range and a fast response rate. It is also smart telemetry compatible (in DSMR® mode and with the Spektrum™ Dashboard app).
SPEKTRUM™ STEERING AND BRAKE SERVOS
For dependable steering control, the FIRETEAM™ 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle includes a Spektrum™ S652 metal gear digital servo that has 265 oz-in of torque. The handbrake module is powered by a Spektrum™ S650 nylon geared servo with a maximum torque of 99 oz-in. Both servos are waterproof and factory installed.
SPEKTRUM™ COMPANY™ 150A SMART ESC
The included and installed Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A regulator supplies 4S/6S LiPo power and uses IC5® connectors (also compatible with EC5™ connectors).
SPEKTRUM™ COMPANY™ 2050Kv BRUSHLESS MOTOR
The included Spektrum™ Firma™ 2050Kv brushless motor is installed on an easily accessible motor mount for quick removal and features an ARRMA® heatsink, cooling fan and Safe D input gears.
*For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manuals.
Ball Bearings Rubber Shielded Bearings Throughout batteries Sold Separately Battery tray dimensions 6.22 x 1.89 x 2.76in (158 x 48 x 70mm) brakes Integral with ESC / Rear Mechanical Hand Brake Charger Sold Separately