ARRMA Talion 6S 4WD BLX 1/8 SPORT RTR ARTR, (No Battery & Charger Included)
is on back order
Share this product
- ARRMA Talion 6S 4WD BLX 1/8 SPORT RTR ARTR, (No Battery & Charger Included)
Engineered to bash, designed to thrill - the 1/8 scale ARRMA® TALION™ 6S BLX 4WD speed truggy reaches 70+ mph right out of the box. Now comes complete with the 2.4GHz Spektrum™ STX2® radio system, it's tough as nails and ready for fast action on any terrain!
- Extremely durable
- Fast, 70+ mph speed potential *
- 150A, 6S LiPo ready (3S, 4S and 6S LiPo compatible)
- Anodized aluminium chassis
- Centre body support
- Aluminum center brace
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Durable steel driveshafts
- Easy-access sliding motor mount
- 5-Bolt center diff removal
- Never-pop ball ends
- Never loose red aluminium servo saver
- Oil-filled adjustable shocks
- Black anodized aluminium front and rear shock towers
* Speed achievable in optimum conditions on 6S LiPo with optional pinion gear
- Aluminum shock caps and protectors
- Painted, decaled, and trimmed aerodynamic body
- Multi-element, high-downforce wing
- Low-drag MT wheels
- Multi-terrain DBoots® KATAR tyres
- Super-durable wheel hubs
- Hub nut O-rings
- Spektrum™ 2.4GHz STX2® Radio with SRX200 Receiver
- BLX4074 2050Kv brushless motor
- BLX185 waterproof 4S/6S ESC (fitted with IC5™ connector and EC5™ compatible) **
- ADS-15M waterproof 15kg-cm metal-geared servo (195 oz-in @ 6V) **
- 2-year limited warranty (see website for details).
** For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manualsNeeded to Complete
What's in the Box?
- (2) 2S or 3S 35C+ 5000mAh LiPo batteries with IC5/EC5 connector or
- (1) 4S or 6S 35C+ 5000mAh LiPo battery and harness with IC5/EC5 connectors
- Suitable LiPo balancing charger
- (4) AA batteries (for transmitter)
- LiPo charging bag or case (recommended)
- (1) ARRMA TALION 6S BLX 4WD 1/8 Speed Truggy RTR
- (1) Spektrum 2.4GHz STX2 Radio Transmitter
- (1) Product Manual
Powerful, 6S-capable brushless electronics enable this new TALION™ Speed Truggy to satisfy any intermediate-level basher's need for speed. Its 2050Kv brushless motor is paired with the BLX185 ESC, featuring IC5™ connectors and compatible with standard EC5™ connectors. The waterproof electronics accommodate all-weather bashing. Add your favorite 4S or 6S LiPo battery and watch this truggy smash your bashing speed expectations, especially while running with the optional recommended pinion gear.
Low-drag MT wheels with extra-strong hubs arrive outfitted with aggressive, multi-surface DBoots® KATAR tyres. A multi-element, high downforce wing helps keep the truggy grounded. Both contribute to confident control and responsive handling on- or off-road.
The TALION™ 6S BLX 4WD speed truggy blasts over dirt, rocks, asphalt, grass, mud, and snow - through all terrain and all conditions - with adjustable 16mm big bore oil-filled shocks soaking up the bumps. The shocks are mounted on low, black-anodized aluminium shock towers engineered for the truggy's low profile design. Included aluminium shock caps and protectors help maintain their super-smooth damping for supreme handling.
For the toughness needed to support its intense performance, ARRMA® builds the TALION™ 6S BLX 4WD on a strong, 3mm anodized aluminium chassis. Chassis components are all positioned to provide the best weight distribution for speed. Composite side pods, a center support and new aluminium center brace maximize chassis durability. All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals plus durable steel driveshafts contribute to an efficient, heavy-duty drivetrain that withstands extreme bashing. A new, "never loose" aluminium steering servo saver and "never pop" ball ends supply more precision, reliability, and confidence.
ARRMA® cuts your maintenance downtime to the bone with its smart, driver-friendly design. A sliding mount allows quick, hassle-free motor access. The center diff is easy to reach and can be removed by taking out just five bolts. Topping it all off is an aerodynamic truggy body that cuts through resistance for maximum speed - while its low profile helps keep the wheels planted and pouring on power.
The ready-to-run TALION™ 6S BLX 4WD includes the new Spektrum™ 2.4GHz STX2® radio, with its SRX200 receiver and ADS-15M metal-geared servo factory-installed. The only required items are a 4S or 6S LiPo battery, compatible charger, safe charging bag, and four AA transmitter batteries. ARRMA® recommends the Dynamite® Powerstage™ Stage 6 bundle (DYN1540), which includes a Passport™ Ultra P2 100W AC/DC Multi-Charger and two Reaction HD 5000mAh 3S hardcase LiPo batteries with EC5™ connectors.
- PREMIUM LOOKS
- TAKES THE ROUGH WITH THE TUMBLE
- READY FOR ANYTHING
- SLIP & SLIDE
- TIGHT & TRUE
- SIGNED, SEALED, & DELIVERED
- ANODISED ALUMINIUM SHOCKS
- HEAVY-DUTY SHOCK DESIGN
- TOWER TO TOWER BRACE
- BLX185 ESC
- BLX4074 2050Kv BRUSHLESS MOTOR
- OPTIONAL SPEED PINION INCLUDED
- HEAVY-DUTY DRIVETRAIN
- SPEKTRUM STX2 RADIO SYSTEM
- ADS-15M SERVO
New body includes forged composite details and a matte painted finish.
New high-downforce wing includes strengthened wing mounts to take the hits and keep going.
Low-drag MT wheels and multi-terrain DBoots® Katar tyres for responsive handling, agressive driving, and fun in all conditions.
Sliding motor mount for easy meshing and removal, and easy-access 5-bolt center diff
New servo saver design that will never loosen, for maximum servo protection.
Captured steering ball ends that will never pop off
New, updated hubs and hub nut o-rings that will never come loose
Anodized aluminium shock absorbers feature adjustable collars and shock cap protectors
Heavy duty red anodized aluminium shocks with 4mm shock shafts
The aluminium center brace maximizes chassis durability
- Waterproof and dustproof design *
- 150A, 6S LiPo ready (3S, 4S and 6S LiPo compatible)
- Fitted with reliable IC5™ connectors (EC5™ compatible)
- Integrated fan for reduced heat during extreme running
- High quality 10awg wires
- Low voltage cut off and thermal overload protection
- User programmable punch and brake settings
- Capable of 70+ mph (113+ km/h) speeds **
** Speed achievable in optimum conditions on 6S LiPo with optional pinion gear.
- Beautifully etched aluminium can
- 4-pole construction for smooth and consistent power
- Gold bullet connectors for reliable and efficient connection
- Finned motor can for increased heat dissipation
- Super strong 5mm shaft
- Capable of 70+ mph (113+ km/h) speeds *
Red anodized motor mount and mod 1 spur and pinion gears to handle increased speed and optimum performance.
Tough A-arms and durable steel driveshafts and components keep you bashing for longer
- Complete 2.4GHz radio system including a 2Ch waterproof receiver *
- Built-in 3-position throttle limiter
- Steering & throttle rate & trim adjustments with throttle and steering reversing
- FHSS 2.4GHz protocol** offers extended range and interference free performance
** Not compatible with DSM, DSM2 or DSMR 2.4GHz protocol
- Strong metal gears used throughout
- Waterproof and dustproof case *
- 25 tooth output spline
- Torque: 14kg-cm @6V
- Speed: 0.16sec/60degree @6V
- Dimensions: 40x38x20mm (Industry standard size)
Recently Viewed Items