ARRMA Typhon 6S 4WD BLX 1/8 ARTR ( No Battery or Charger Included )
is on back order
Share this product
- ARRMA Typhon 6S 4WD BLX 1/8 ARTR ( No Battery or Charger Included )
Reach extremes of 70+ mph with the ready-to-run ARRMA® TYPHON™ 6S BLX 4WD 1/8 scale speed buggy. Designed fast, designed tough, and outfitted with the 2.4GHz Spektrum™ STX2® radio system, it's all set for fast action on all terrain, in all conditions!
- Extremely durable
- Fast, 70+ mph speed potential *
- 150A, 6S LiPo ready (3S, 4S and 6S LiPo compatible)
- Anodised aluminium chassis
- Strong front and rear composite chassis braces
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Durable steel driveshafts
- Easy-access sliding motor mount
- 4-Bolt center diff removal
- Never-pop ball ends
- Never loose red aluminium servo saver
- Oil-filled adjustable shocks
- Black anodised aluminium front and rear shock towers
- Aluminium shock caps and protectors
* Speed achievable in optimum conditions on 6S LiPo with optional pinion gear
- Matte paint scheme with forged composite detail
- High-speed, low-drag wing
- Strengthened wing mounts
- Low-drag 1/8 buggy wheels
- Multi-terrain DBoots® KATAR B tyres
- Super-durable wheel hubs
- Hub nut O-rings
- Spektrum™ 2.4GHz STX2® Radio with SRX200 Receiver
- BLX4074 2050Kv brushless motor
- BLX185 waterproof 4S/6S ESC (fitted with IC5™ connector and EC5™ compatible) **
- ADS-15M waterproof 15kg-cm metal-geared servo (195 oz-in @ 6V) **
- 2-year limited warranty (see website for details).
** For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manualsNeeded to Complete
What's in the Box?
- (2) 2S or 3S 35C+ 5000mAh LiPo batteries with IC5/EC5 connector or
- (1) 4S or 6S 35C+ 5000mAh LiPo battery and harness with IC5/EC5 connectors
- Suitable LiPo balancing charger
- (4) AA batteries (for transmitter)
- LiPo charging bag or case (recommended)
- (1) ARRMA TYPHON 6S BLX 4WD 1/8 Speed Buggy RTR
- (1) Spektrum 2.4GHz STX2 Radio Transmitter
- (1) Product Manual
To give intermediate-level bashers such incredible speed, ARRMA® equips this new TYPHON™ speed buggy with powerful, 6S-capable brushless electronics. Its 2050Kv brushless motor is paired with the BLX185 ESC, featuring IC5™ connectors and compatible with standard EC5™ connectors. The waterproof electronics ably support all-weather bashing. Add your favorite 4S or 6S LiPo battery and watch this buggy smash your bashing speed expectations, especially while running with the optional recommended pinion gear.
New, low-drag buggy wheels arrive outfitted with super-aggressive, multi-surface DBoots® KATAR B tyres. A new, low-drag wing helps keep the vehicle grounded. Both contribute to confident control and responsive handling at thrilling high speeds.
The TYPHON™ 6S BLX 4WD speed buggy blasts over dirt, asphalt, grass - all terrain and all conditions - with adjustable oil-filled shocks soaking up the bumps. The shocks are mounted on black-anodised aluminium towers and include aluminium shock caps and protectors to maintain their super-smooth damping.
For the durability needed to support such intense brushless performance, ARRMA® uses a strong anodised aluminium chassis as its foundation. Front and rear composite chassis braces and composite chassis side pods lend more strength. All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals plus durable steel driveshafts all contribute to a reliable, heavy-duty drivetrain that holds up to extreme bashing. A new "never loose" aluminium steering servo saver and "never pop" ball ends supply more precision, reliability and confidence.
ARRMA® holds your maintenance downtime to the minimum with an efficient, driver-friendly design. A sliding mount gives you quick, hassle-free access to the motor. The center diff is easy to reach and can be removed by taking out just four bolts. Topping it all off is a sleek buggy body with streamlined good looks, featuring a matte paint scheme in black and red with forged composite detail.
The ready-to-run TYPHON™ 6S BLX 4WD includes the new Spektrum™ 2.4GHz STX2® transmitter and comes with its SRX200 receiver and ADS-15M metal-geared servo already factory-installed. The only required items are a 4S or 6S LiPo battery, compatible charger, safe charging bag, and four AA transmitter batteries.
- PREMIUM LOOKS
- TAKES THE ROUGH WITH THE TUMBLE
- READY FOR ANYTHING
- SLIP & SLIDE
- TIGHT & TRUE
- SIGNED, SEALED, & DELIVERED
- ANODISED ALUMINIUM SHOCK CAPS
- HEAVY-DUTY SHOCK DESIGN
- VERTICALLY ADJUSTABLE END-COVER
- BLX185 ESC
- BLX4074 2050Kv BRUSHLESS MOTOR
- OPTIONAL SPEED PINION INCLUDED
- HEAVY-DUTY DRIVETRAIN
- SPEKTRUM STX2 RADIO SYSTEM
- ADS-15M SERVO
New body includes forged composite details and a matte painted finish.
New high-speed, low-drag wing includes strengthened wing mounts to take the hits and keep going.
High-speed wheels and multi-terrain DBoots® Katar B tyres for thrilling speed, agressive driving, and fun in all conditions.
Sliding motor mount for easy meshing and removal, and easy-access 4-bolt center diff
New servo saver design that will never loosen, for maximum servo protection.
Captured steering ball ends that will never pop off
New, updated hubs and hub nut o-rings that will never come loose
Anodised aluminium shock absorbers feature aluminium caps and adjustment collars and composite shock cap protectors
Heavy duty red anodised aluminium shocks with 4mm shock shafts
Ensures your batteries are firmly secured.
- Waterproof and dustproof design *
- 150A, 6S LiPo ready (3S, 4S and 6S LiPo compatible)
- Fitted with reliable IC5™ connectors (EC5™ compatible)
- Integrated fan for reduced heat during extreme running
- High quality 10awg wires
- Low voltage cut off and thermal overload protection
- User programmable punch and brake settings
- Capable of 70+ mph (113+ km/h) speeds **
** Speed achievable in optimum conditions on 6S LiPo with optional pinion gear.
- Beautifully etched aluminium can
- 4-pole construction for smooth and consistent power
- Gold bullet connectors for reliable and efficient connection
- Finned motor can for increased heat dissipation
- Super strong 5mm shaft
- Capable of 70+ mph (113+ km/h) speeds *
Red anodised motor mount and mod 1 spur and pinion gears to handle increased speed and optimum performance.
Tough A-arms and durable steel driveshafts and components keep you bashing for longer
- Complete 2.4GHz radio system including a 2Ch waterproof receiver *
- Built-in 3-position throttle limiter
- Steering & throttle rate & trim adjustments with throttle and steering reversing
- FHSS 2.4GHz protocol** offers extended range and interference free performance
** Not compatible with DSM, DSM2 or DSMR 2.4GHz protocol
- Strong metal gears used throughout
- Waterproof and dustproof case *
- 25 tooth output spline
- Torque: 14kg-cm @6V
- Speed: 0.16sec/60degree @6V
- Dimensions: 40x38x20mm (Industry standard size)
Recently Viewed Items