- Arrows Avanti 50mm PNP with Vector Stabilisation System (640mm)
- High quality pre-painted EPO foam airframe.
- Pre-installed Vector 6-axis gyro.
- Glue- and screw-together assembly.
- Proven pre-installed hardware.
- Outstanding power-to-weight ratio.
- Secure magnet-retained canopy.
- Retract-free, fly anywhere simplicity.
- Suits 3S 11.1V 1300 – 1600mAh 30C LiPo.
- Three pre-installed high-quality digital servos.
- Takes standard 4-channel radio (aileron, elevator, throttle).
- Smooth-sounding 11-blade fan.
- 30-minute assembly time.
What's in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled & decorated fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled & decorated 1-piece wing.
- 1x Factory assembled & decorated tailplane.
- 1x Pre-installed 2627 4500KV brushless motor.
- 1x Pre-installed 50mm 11-blade fan.
- 1x Pre-installed 30A ESC with XT60 connector.
- 1x Pre-installed Vector 6-axis gyro.
- 3x Pre-installed high quality 9g digital servos.
- 1x Screw set.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1x 4-channel transmitter and receiver combo.
- 1x 3S 1300 – 1600mAh 30C LiPo with XT60 connector.
- 1x 3S compatible LiPo balance charger.
Product DescriptionWhere good-looking, top performing, 50mm EDF sport jets are concerned, little can beat the locked-in, arrow-like characteristics of the Arrows Avanti. ‘If it looks right, it’ll fly right’ – they say – and in this instance nothing could be further from the truth. Sporting Arrows’ highly-regarded, jet-like 50mm 11-blade fan and 2627 4500KV brushless motor combo, this 3S-fuelled slick ship will appeal to all who seek smooth, torque-free aerobatics, benign handling and a ‘go where you put it’ performance.
But that’s not the half of it, the Avanti is also a beautifully practical jet that’s small enough to transport in one piece, retract (hassle) free and enticingly budget-friendly. Truth is, all this grace and performance from a 3S LiPo will almost certainly have you reassessing your EDF spend. Pilots’ tell us that their Arrows 50mm jets quickly become frequent flyers in their fleet and, as we all know, that equates to superb value for money.
Dead-easy to hand launch, free from the complexities of an undercarriage and small enough to transport in one piece, the Arrows Avanti takes all the potential pitfalls of jet flying and consigns them to the annals of history. It is, to all intents and purposes, a perfect first jet, yet one that pilots of all abilities will thoroughly enjoy.
Wingspan (mm): 640 Length (mm): 750 Motor (KV): 4500 Rec'd battery: 3S 1300mAh ESC (A): 30 All-up weight (g): 460