- Arrows Hawk 50mm PNP with Vector Stabilisation System (662mm)
- High quality pre-painted EPO foam airframe.
- Glue- and screw-together assembly.
- High-quality pre-installed hardware.
- Pre-fitted switchable Vector stabilisation system.
- Superior ball joint control linkages.
- Outstanding power-to-weight ratio.
- Secure magnet-retained canopy.
- Retract-free, fly anywhere simplicity.
- Suits 3S 11.1V 1300 – 2200mAh 30C LiPo.
- Three pre-installed high-quality digital servos.
- Takes standard 4-channel radio (aileron, elevator, throttle).
- Smooth-sounding 11-blade fan.
- 30-minute assembly time.
- 8+ minutes on a 2200mAh LiPo.
What's in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and finished fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled and finished 1-piece wing.
- 1x Factory assembled and finished 1-piece tailplane.
- 1x Pre-installed 2627 4500KV brushless motor.
- 1x Pre-installed 50mm 11-blade fan.
- 1x Pre-installed 30A ESC with XT60 connector.
- 1x Pre-installed Vector switchable 3-mode gyro.
- 3x Pre-installed high quality 9g digital servos.
- 1x Screw set.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1x 4-channel transmitter and receiver combo.
- 1x 3S 1300 – 2200mAh 30C LiPo with XT60 connector.
- 1x 3S compatible LiPo balance charger.
Product DescriptionSleek, powerful and perfectly formed the Arrows Hobby Hawk will be something of an eye-opener to anyone who still thinks EDF jets have some catching up to do. Experience the Hawk in action and you’ll quickly realise that nothing could be further from the truth. Packing a sweet-sounding 50mm 11-blade fan that’s spun up by a precision 2627 4500KV brushless motor, this 3S-fuelled semi-scale Red Arrows jet can’t fail to delight with its flowing aerobatics, cloud punching performance and exceptional speed. But that’s not the half of it, the Hawk is also a supremely practical jet that copes beautifully in a wind (thanks to its switchable 3-mode Vector stabilisation system), exhibits exceptional low speed handling, is small enough to transport in one piece, is retract (hassle) free and enticingly budget-friendly. Moreover, it gets away easily from an underarm launch. Given that it’s such a good performer, we just know that the Hawk will become a frequent flyer in your air fleet and, of course, that equates to superb value for money.
Wingspan (mm): 662 Length (mm): 725 Motor (KV): 4500 Rec'd battery: 3S 2200mAh ESC (A): 30 All-up weight (g): 475