Autoglym Engine & Machine Cleaner
- Rapidly cleans engines, components, tools and machinery
- Always work on a cold engine. Protect vulnerable items with plastic film or waterproof tape. Test a small area before using on plated metals and avoid application to highly polished alloy finishes.
- Apply generously and use a brush to agitate surfaces.
- Hose off from the lower areas up to reveal the clean and sparkling finish. Do not allow product to dry. Avoid flooding air intakes, sensitive electrical components and using a pressure wash.
- After cleaning, spray the wet surfaces with Vinyl & Rubber Care, and allow it to dry. This leaves all your plastic and rubber looking like new.
Q: Should I use Engine and Machine Cleaner with warm or cold water?
A: We would advise to use Engine and Machine Cleaner with cold water. It is very important to work on a cold engine to avoid the detergent drying too quickly on hot surfaces. Always ensure it is completely rinsed after cleaning.
Q: Can I use Engine and Machine Cleaner on plastic or rubber engine components?
A: Yes, Engine and Machine Cleaner is an extremely easy to use spray on, brush and hose off cleaner for all metal, plastic or rubber engine components and surrounding paintwork.