- Autoglym Kit Leather Clean and Protect
- Vacuum the interior thoroughly, using a soft brush to remove as much dust and dirt as possible.
- Shake well and test a small inconspicuous area first to check for water staining and colour fastness.
- Spray Leather Cleaner sparingly onto a microfibre cloth and gently apply to the leather, spending longer on any stains or dirt trap areas.
- After 2 minutes remove the remaining cleaner and dirt by wiping over the area with a damp Hi-Tech Aqua-Dry rinsing it frequently in clean water.
- Allow the surface to dry to a natural finish and then protect with Leather Care Balm.
For use on automotive leather only, not suitable for unsealed leather, suede or highly porous surfaces.
Q: Is this kit suitable for use on household leather?
A: We do not recommend the use of our Leather Cleaner or Leather Care Balm on household leather as it has only been tested on automotive leather. Due to the vast array of finishes available on household leather we cannot guarantee compatibility.
Q: Can I use Leather Care Balm on perforated leather seats?
A: Yes, although we would advise to apply sparingly to the applicator to avoid filling the perforations with Leather Care Balm. You can repeat this process to ensure you fully nourish the leather without leaving excess residue behind.