Autoglym Leather Care Balm 500ml
is on back order
Share this product
- Autoglym Leather Care Balm 500ml
- Always use Leather Cleaner first to ensure Leather Care Balm can fully absorb into a clean, dry surface.
- Shake well and test a small inconspicuous are first to check for colour fastness.
- Pour Leather Care Balm sparingly onto a polish applicator or soft cloth. Gently massage into the surface of the leather.
- Allow a few minutes for the balm to fully absorb and then buff with a clean microfibre cloth.
Q: Is Leather Care Balm suitable for use on household leather?
A: We do not recommend the use of our Leather Care Balm on household leather as it has only been tested on automotive leather. Due to the vast array of finishes available on household leather we cannot guarantee compatibility.
Q: Can I use Leather Care Balm on perforated leather seats?
A: Yes, although we would advise to apply sparingly to the applicator to avoid filling the perforations with Leather Care Balm. You can repeat this process to ensure you fully nourish the leather without leaving excess residue behind.