Eflite Carbon-Z T-28 Trojan 2.0m BNF Basic with AS3X and SAFE Select
is on back order
Share this product
- Eflite Carbon-Z T-28 Trojan 2.0m BNF Basic with AS3X and SAFE Select
The E- flite®Carbon-Z T-28 Trojan 2.0m was one of the first full-size Warbird foam models ever. To this day, it remains one of the largest foam Warbird models ever made, offering handling characteristics and performance unmatched by any other similarly sized model made of any material. By popular demand, this latest version of the CZ T-28 has been updated and upgraded with smart electronics, more durable and reliable retracts mechanics, LED landing and navigation lights, and a fully painted finish to give you a full-scale warbird experience unlike any other other model offers. Its legendary flight performance makes flying even for pilots who have only flown smaller Warbird models, easy and offers a lot of flying fun even for the most demanding pilots. This makes them the perfect choice for intermediate to experienced pilots interested in a capable and easy to fly full scale model of one of the most popular military trainers of all time!
- Updated and upgraded with smart electronics, more durable and reliable retracts mechanics, and LED navigation and landing lights. Additionally a fully lacquered finish
- Easy to launch, fly and land making it a perfect first large scale warbird or everyday model for a wide range of pilots
- Convenient fuselage cover for battery bay that accommodates 6S 3200-7000mAh batteries for a wide range of power and flight time options
- The 70 amp Spektrum Avian ™ Smart Lite ESC provides real-time battery voltage, current, RPM and other data via compatible receivers and transmitters
- Optional engine reverse thrust for special ground handling and other functions with compatible 7+ channel transmitters
- Spektrum AR637TA receiver with full-range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX ® technology
- Easier to fly with innovative and optional SAFE ® Select flight attitude protection
- The unmatched stability and secure feel of exclusive AS3X ® technology
- Seven factory-installed servos with metal gears and linkage for precise and reliable control
- Easy to assemble/disassemble two-piece wing and tail for convenient storage and portability
- Functional landing flaps for shorter takeoffs/landings and improved slow flight characteristics
- Wide tricycle landing gear with steerable nose wheel for easy ground handling
- Working electric retracts including landing gear leg covers and landing gear doors
- Working and factory installed LED landing and navigation lights
- Fully painted finish and additional decal sheet so you can customize the color scheme
- Lightweight yet durable Carbon-Z-Composite reinforced EPO construction
- Practice flying this plane with the RealFlight ® Evolution RC flight simulator
The Smartest And Easiest To Fly Large Model T-28!
The E-flite ® Carbon-Z T-28 Trojan 2.0m has been updated and upgraded to be the smartest and easiest to fly full-size model of the well-loved T-28 yet! With functional landing flaps and more durable and reliable retracts mechanics, it is the perfect first full-size warbird for a variety of pilots. The propulsion system has been upgraded with a Spektrum ™ Avian ™ Smart Lite 70A ESC, and the BNF ® Basic version is fitted with an AR637TA receiver to provide full-range real-time telemetry data along with the Spektrum AS3X ® and SAFE ®Select technology to deliver . The airframe is now fully painted in a bright yellow finish, and additional decals are included so you can customize and personalize the color scheme. Exclusive Carbon-Z construction allows a foam aircraft this large to be as torsionally stiff as a traditional wood airframe, yet still be lightweight for unmatched handling and sensational flight performance. In addition, the durability of the EPO material allows the model to easily cope with all everyday wear and tear and is easy to repair if necessary! Numerous scale details include a cockpit with prototypical instrument panel, pilot figure, hood with dummy radial engine, and other surface details.
The BNF ® Basic version is equipped with the exclusive technologies Spektrum ™ AS3X ® and SAFE ® Select. AS3X works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence to deliver a locked-in feel that makes it seem like you're flying an even bigger aircraft. The optional SAFE Select offers lean angle limits and automatic self-levelling that can be switched on and off with the push of a button! And if you don't want to activate the SAFE Select features, simply bind the receiver normally and only AS3X will be active.
The Carbon-Z T-28 now comes equipped with an exclusive Spektrum ™ Avian ™ Smart Lite ESC that can provide a variety of real-time powertrain telemetry data including motor RPM, current, battery voltage and more – with smart and non-smart batteries – via compatible receivers (including AR637TA) and to Spektrum AirWare ™ equipped transmitters (including DX6e and 8e, DX6 G2/3 and 8 G2, DX9, NX6, 8 and 10, iX12, iX14, iX20, and others).
The brushless outrunner motor is compatible with 6S 3200-7000mAh batteries. You can install a 3200mAh battery to keep weight and wing loading low, a 5000mAh battery for an excellent flight performance/time ratio, or a large battery up to 7000mAh to achieve long flight times of up to 10- 15+ minutes to reach.
Functional scale features
More durable and reliable retractable landing gear mechanics, functional landing flaps and LED landing and navigation lights are functional scale features that further enhance your flight experience.
The composite reinforced hollow core EPO material construction results in a lightweight yet durable airframe that offers incredible handling and top performance. Plus, the factory-installed metal-gear servos deliver crisp and precise control.
No glue is required for assembly, and the two-piece wing makes storage and transport as easy and convenient as possible.
Approximate assembly time Less than 1 hour flaps yes material EPO retracts Included LiPo compatibility 6S