- HAN3380 Hangar 9 Fun Scale P-47 Thunderbolt PNP 58.4"
With the new Hangar 9® Fun Scale P-47 PNP, Hangar 9 offers one of the most popular warbirds as a Plug-N-Play® package for RC sport and warbird pilots who want to switch from hard foam models to balsa. The model makes flying easy and it just looks good.
In The Box
- Professionally constructed from lightweight, laser-cut balsa and plywood and a finish with real UltraCote® covering
- Plug-N-Play® completion level; no glue required for assembly
- 60A Spektrum ™ Avian ™ Smart Controller transmits telemetry data such as battery voltage, current, engine speed and other data in real time via compatible receivers and transmitters
- Compatible with a wide variety of popular LiPo batteries
Needed to Complete
- (1) Hangar 9 P-47 PNP
- (1) Spektrum ™ Avian 60A Brushless Smart Controller (pre-installed)
- (1) 4250-600Kv brushless outrunner (pre-installed)
- (4) Spektrum SPMSA391 39g digital servo (pre-installed)
- (1) 14x12 wooden electric propeller
- (1) Retractable main landing gear (installed)
- (1) Operating instructions
- (1) Full-range, 6+ channel remote control and receiver
- (1) 4S 14.8V to 6S 22.2V 4000-5000mAh LiPo battery with EC5 ™ or IC5® connection
- (1) Compatible LiPo charger
THE EASY CHANGE FROM A FOAM TO A BALSA MODEL
The new Hangar 9 ® Fun Scale P-47 is the replica of one of the most popular warbirds from the Second World War in a Plug-N-Play ® completion level and ideally suited for model aircraft pilots who want to switch from a hard foam to a balsa flight model. Pilots of foam models will recognize the brushless external rotor drive, the various battery options and the easy installation at the airfield in the P-47, but enjoy the advantages of the completely wooden cell with real UltraCote ® covering, such as longevity and ease of maintenance, of a balsa model.
The Fun Scale P-47 was developed from the ground up to be the perfect first balsa aircraft for pilots who have only flown hard foam models and want to get into the world of RC warbirds. The Plug-N-Play completion level makes the Fun Scale P-47 even more attractive for new balsa pilots and balsa enthusiasts because it offers a high fun factor with a short assembly time.
- Expertly constructed from lightweight, laser-cut balsa and plywood
- Plug-N-Play ® completion level
- Compatible with a wide range of battery options for a wide range of performance and flight times
- Two different decal sheets make it possible to show the paintwork "Wicked Wabbit" or "Hun Hunter"
- Adhesive-free built up faster than it takes to charge the battery
- Painted fiberglass bonnet
- Optional dummy radial engine included
- 60A Spektrum ™ Avian ™ Smart Controller transmits battery voltage, current, engine speed and other data in real time via compatible receivers and transmitters
- Factory installed 4250-600Kv brushless outrunner
- Landing gear doors and pilot for more faithfulness to the prototype
- Four factory installed Spektrum ™ A391 servos
- Large magnetically secured fuselage lid for easy access to electronics and batteries
- Two-part plug-in wing for easier transport and assembly on the airfield
- Factory installed electric Hangar 9 ® retractable undercarriage
- Covered with real Hangar 9 ® UltraCote ® film
- Efficient 14 x 12 wooden propeller for operation with 4S LiPos. (5S and 6S LiPo batteries require a different propeller).
The Hangar 9 ® Fun Scale P-47 PNP perfectly closes the gap between foam and balsa pilots! The model is a replica of one of the most popular warbirds from the Second World War in a Plug-N-Play ® completion level and ideally suited for model aircraft pilots who want to switch from a foam to a balsa flight model. Pilots of foam models will recognize the brushless external rotor drive, the various battery options and the easy installation at the airfield in the P-47. The model is designed as a light balsa and plywood construction with carbon fiber reinforcements and with real UltraCote ®Foil covered, which guarantees a durable and easy-care surface. The pluggable two-part wing enables easy transport and quick assembly. The model is ready to fly faster than it takes to charge the battery. The final assembly of the P-47 is child's play and only requires a few common tools. All you have to do is screw the model together, install the receiver, charge the battery and you're ready to fly. Flying a balsa warbird has never been easier! The new Hangar 9 ® Fun Scale P-47 PNP makes flying easy and simply looks good.
Plug-N-Play ® advantages
This Plug-N-Play model is supplied with a factory-installed drive, controller and servos. Everything is prepared for the installation of your compatible receiver (sold separately). The screwed tail unit makes final assembly even faster and easier.
Professional lightweight construction
The laser-cut and lightweight balsa and plywood construction has been expertly built to high standards and gives the Fun Scale P-47 exceptional durability. The real Hangar 9 ® UltraCote ® covering is precisely applied at the factory and offers an easy-care and colorful surface from all angles.
No glue is required for final assembly and the Fun Scale P-47 PNP is ready to fly faster than it takes to charge the battery. The two-part wing makes transport and storage as practical and convenient as possible.
The Fun Scale P-47 PNP is equipped with an exclusive Spektrum ™ Avian ™ Smart Controller that provides a variety of real-time telemetry data such as engine speed, current, battery voltage and more via compatible receivers (including the AR637TA) and Spektrum AirWare ™ equipped transmitters while in flight can transfer.
Approximate flight time 6-8 minutes Battery Sold Separately CG (Center of Gravity) 90mm (80mm-95mm range) Charger Sold Separately Completion level Plug-N-Play