- HAN4775 Hangar 9 Ultra Stick PNP 60"
The robust Ultra Stick platform is known for its unmatched versatility and simplicity. The proven design delivers a robust platform that uniquely combines simplicity and versatility with modern updates that include top-shelf materials, quality craftsmanship and superior engineering. It's designed for pilots looking for a plane to immediately get up in the air versus spending hours building or assembly. The Ultra Stick PNP bridges the gap between the foam and balsa pilot like never before! The Hangar 9 Ultra Stick™ PNP is a first-of-its-kind model delivering an incredible in-flight experience and amazing durability.
- Expertly constructed with lightweight, laser-cut balsa and plywood
- Plug-N-Play Completion Level
- Tried and true Ultra Stick design
- Operational flaps for expanded flight envelope
- No glue required for assembly and can be ready to fly in much less time than it takes to charge a battery
- Factory-installed, high-power 50BL brushless motor plus genuine APC 13 x 8E electric propeller handle a variety of LiPo batteries
- 60-amp Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart ESC provides real-time battery voltage, current, motor RPM and other data via compatible receivers and transmitters
- Fits 6S batteries from 3200-5000mAh for mild to wild sport performance
- Six factory-installed 26g digital servos for precise control
- Large top hatch for fast and easy access to the battery compartment
- Fiberglass wheel pants match UltraCote® colors
- Tail dragger landing gear adds to its sportier looks
- Two-piece plug in wings for easier transportation and field assembly
- Covered in genuine Hangar 9 UltraCote film
- Float-ready-hard points for mounting the E-flite® Carbon-Z float set (sold separately) are already built into the fuselage.
The new Hangar 9® Ultra Stick™ PNP is the first Ultra Stick in a Plug-N-Play® completion level we've ever created and offers first time balsa pilots and balsa enthusiasts' performance and flight versatility with low assembly time. The two-piece plug-in wings allows for convenient transportation and set up. Pilots can be ready to fly in much less time than it takes to charge a battery. The proven design delivers a robust platform that uniquely combines simplicity with modern updates that include top-shelf materials, quality craftsmanship and superior engineering. The factory-installed, high-power 50BL brushless motor handles a variety of LiPo batteries and the 60-amp Spektrum Avian™ Smart ESC provides real-time battery voltage, current, motor RPM and other data via compatible receivers and transmitters. Six factory-installed 26g digital servos deliver precise control. Featuring tried and true Ultra Stick design, it is suitable for a wide range of pilots and flying abilities. With an Ultra Stick you know you are getting incredible flight performance and flexibility. The Hangar 9 Ultra Stick™ PNP is a first-of-its-kind model delivering an incredible in-flight experience and amazing durability.
Plug-N-Play® Completion Level
This Plug-N-Play (PNP) model comes out of the box with a factory-installed power system and servos that are ready to connect to the compatible receiver of your choice (sold separately). Plus, the bolt on tail speeds and simplifies assembly allowing the model to be dismantled to fit back within the box it was shipped if desired.
Dressed to Impress
You might not think to put wheel pants on a sport airplane, but the Ultra Stick simply deserves it. Big wheels handle just about any flying field condition, plus there's nothing like having an airplane that does it all and looks great while doing so.
Laser-cut, lightweight balsa and plywood construction that's expertly built to exacting standards gives the simple Ultra Stick design exceptional durability. Genuine Hangar 9® UltraCote® covering, factory applied with precision, provides an easy-to-maintain finish that's vivid no matter how you look at it.
No glue is required for assembly and you can have the Ultra Stick PNP ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery! The wing design makes transport and storage as practical and convenient as possible.
Wide Flight Envelope
Its low wing load and practical design combine with large control surface areas that can be setup with long surface deflections making the Ultra Stick an ideal airplane for growing your pilot skills. Operational flaps allow its versatile flight envelope to open even wider, plus you can create radio program mixes and maneuvering capability impossible to do with standard sport models.
The Ultra Stick PNP is equipped with an exclusive Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart ESC that can provide a variety of real-time power system related telemetry data including motor RPM, current, battery voltage and more via compatible receivers and Spektrum AirWare™ equipped transmitters while you fly.
Approximate Assembly Time Less than 1 hour Approximate Flight Time 5-6 minutes Battery Sold Separately CG (Center of Gravity) 3-3/4"- 4-1/4" in (95mm-108mm) from the leading edge of wing Charger Sold Separately