- Pilot RC 74" Slick Green Blue 30cc PIL662
Pilot RC already surprised everyone with a new level of precision and agility with our extremely popular Laser. We have now taken all these great features and grown them into our new Slick.
The Pilot RC Slick, as well as looking great and offering color schemes designed by legendary Italian designer Mirco Pecorari at Aircraft Studio Design, it once again flys as good as it looks, and that is really saying something!
All the crazy agility and manoeuvrability of the Laser, while keeping the friendly flying characteristics of Pilot RC planes, the new Slick offers an even further improvement in precision and aero musical performance, feeling like a larger plane, a larger plane that can go nuts!
- INCLUDED HARDWARE
- REQUIRED HARDWARE
- RECOMMENDED HARDWARE (NOT SUPPLIED)
- BUILD INFORMATION
- COWL SIZE
- EXHAUST TUNNEL SIZE:
- RUDDER HORNS AND PULL PULL LOCATION
- SERVO EXTENSION LENGTHS
- CENTRE OF GRAVITY:
Model: Slick – 74in Wingspan: 74in (1.88mm) Length: 70.6in (1.79mm) Wing area: 1,081sq in (6,978sq cm) Weight: 11.4lbs (5.2kg)
- NEW! Hybrid construction from wood and composite materials for specially reinforced fuselage and wings.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for wings and SFG.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for canopy. Especially useful for electric version, fast battery change!
- Film covering applied over a Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) base
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed aileron and elevator hinges (glued and pinned)
- Easy canister installation due to open construction
- Removable wings
- One piece stabilizer
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Pull-Pull system for Rudder servo
- Cowl fits both gasoline and electric motors
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
Motor: 30-40cc or equivalent electric
Servos: 4 high torque plus throttle // Uses x2 per aileron, x1 for elevator and x1 on rudder
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
- Servos: TBC
- Servo arms: Pilot-RC 1.6in Aluminium arms
- Engine: TBC
Pilot-RC Slick, if you liked our Laser you are going to love the Slick!!
A: 252mm – B: 238mm – C: 245mm – D: 255mm
A: 253mm – B: 83mm – C: 253mm – D: 87mm – E: 129mm
A: 80mm - B: 112mm - C & D: 16mm (same horn for pull pull or push pull)
- Throttle: No extension required
- Each aileron: 15cm (to reach receiver direct)
- Elevator: 67cm
- Rudder: Pull Pull, no required extension)
136mm - Measured back from leading edge of the wing at the fuselage.
You will find a laser engraved C.G. emblem on the inside of the fuselage, located close to the wing tube, which also shows the exact location for Center of Gravity.