Powerbox PBR 26XS 8242
The PBR-26XS serves as a small receiving unit for any PowerBox system, or as an external expansion receiver for PBR receivers. For optimum reception the PBR-26XS can even be installed in a slim fin, since it is only 4mm thick.
The PBR-26XS connection communicates PPM12 and S.BUS as well as PowerBox protocols, such as P²-BUS and FastTrack Out, which means that the receive unit can also be used with third-party flight simulators or helicopter gyro systems.
- 26 channels 2.4 GHz receiver
- Reception with extreme resistance to interference
- Extreme range
- The ideal receiving unit for PowerBox or FBL systems
- Integral telemetry and servo bus (P²BUS)
- High-performance real-time telemetry
- Reception quality and battery voltage permanently available via telemetry
- Includes various protocols, such as P²-BUS, FastTrack, S.BUS, SRXL, PPM12
- Parameter settings for all functions from the transmitter
Operating voltage 4.0V - 9.0V Current drain Power-on state 58mA Supported RC systems ATOM/CORE Channels 26 Programmable servo outputs P²-BUS, FastTrack, S.BUS, PPM12 Servo signal resolution 4096 Steps Supported telemetry systems P²-BUS Dimensions 46 x 13 x 4 mm