- RealFlight Evolution RC Flight Simulator with InterLink DX Controller RFL2000
The most advanced, feature-rich, and expandable RC flight simulator yet!
For more than two decades, RealFlight ® has been the world's leading RC flight simulator! It is the absolute best tool new RC pilots can use when learning to fly. It also allows experienced RC pilots to practice new maneuvers and hone their skills to become even better pilots. It's also the best way to "try out" new Horizon Hobby models and other aircraft before you buy them!
With more than 300 different aircraft to fly - including airplanes, helicopters, drones and more - at over 75 different airports, as well as the ability to edit and add aircraft and locations, the flight options are almost endless. Fly Virtual Flight Instructor lessons, complete challenges, or use the multiplayer options to fly with other pilots online. With VR headset compatibility and many, many more features, you have everything you need to perform successfully at your airfield - you can train on your desktop at home or on a laptop on the go almost anywhere!
RealFlight Evolution "evolves" the world's most popular RC flight simulator with a refreshed and modern user interface, adding the main airfield from Triple Tree Aerodrome - home of the world famous "Joe Nall" and other events - as well as dozens of other 3D fields and PhotoFields. Also added are over a dozen of the newest and most popular aircraft from E-flite ® , HobbyZone ® , Hangar 9 ® and Blade ® , as well as over 100 additional aircraft models. Best of all, it also gives you access to new models and airfields, available quarterly (beginning in early 2023) for purchase via upgrade card, in money-saving packs, or as annual passes!
This access to new models and airports is due to RealFlight Evolution being delivered exclusively through Steam ® - the world's largest digital distribution platform for PC games and simulators. Steam eliminates the need to use DVDs and compatible drives for installation, offers seamless and automatic software updates, and even allows you to install RF Evolution on multiple PCs using the Steam client and your account. There's no serial number to lose over time, and it's easier than ever to add RealFlight to more PCs in the future!
RF Evolution runs on a variety of PCs (Personal Computers), from inexpensive laptops to "gaming" desktops running Windows ® 8, 10 or 11. It is software-only or with the Spectrum ™ InterLink ®DX Simulator Controller available - which plugs directly into a USB port and offers simple plug-and-play use - it's also modeled after Spektrum transmitters, including all standard switch positions and functions, so it works just like your favorite transmitter! Or you can use the WS2000 USB dongle (SPMWS2000, sold separately) with a compatible Spektrum 2.4GHz transmitter, such as the DXS transmitter found on many of the popular Ready-To-Fly (RTF) trainer aircraft , use for wireless operation. It's even compatible with direct USB connection to Spektrum NX6, NX8, NX10 and other transmitters!
RealFlight Evolution includes some of the newest and most popular aircraft* from E-flite, HobbyZone, Hangar 9 and Blade:
- E-flite UMX Timber X with AS3X ® and SAFE ® Select technologies
- E-flite UMX Ultrix with AS3X and SAFE Select technologies
- E-flite UMX Radian with AS3X and SAFE Select technologies
- E-flite Night Radian 2.0m with AS3X and SAFE Select technologies
- E-flite T-28 Trojan 1.2m with AS3X and SAFE Select technologies
- E-flite Habu SS (Super Sport) 50mm EDF with AS3X and SAFE Select technologies
- E-flite Habu SS (Super Sport) 70mm EDF with AS3X and SAFE Select technologies
- E-flite F-16 Falcon 80mm EDF with AS3X and SAFE Select technologies
- E-flite Viper 90mm EDF with AS3X and SAFE Select technologies
- HobbyZone Carbon Cub S 2 1.3m with SAFE technologies
- Hangar 9 Fun Scale PT-19 56.5" EP
- Hangar 9 Ultra Stick 60" EXP
- Hangar 9 Ultra Stick 60 inch 10cc
- Blade 150 S helicopter with AS3X and SAFE technologies
- Blade InFusion 180 helicopter with AS3X and SAFE technologies
- Blade Fusion 480 (550) stretch helicopter
If you have purchased RealFlight 9.5S at any time, you will receive a free copy of RealFlight Evolution after RF Evolution ships on October 27th, 2022! An internet connection is required to download the software from your "GAMES" library via Steam.
If you have purchased RealFlight 9 or 9.5, you can always exchange the serial number for a Steam key to upgrade to 9.5S for free! An internet connection is required for the exchange via this link:
Then, after its release on October 27th, 2022, you can buy and download RF Evolution via Steam for the reduced price of €70 (down from the regular price of €99.99).
New RealFlight Evolution features
- A refreshed and modern user interface that is even easier and more intuitive to use, virtually eliminating the need to use a mouse or keyboard with the InterLink DX controller
- Over a dozen of the newest and most popular ultra-micro, sport, scale, EDF and trainer aircraft from E-flite, HobbyZone and Hangar 9, as well as several Blade helicopters
- Fly in the newest PhotoField ™ - the main airfield of Triple Tree Aerodrome, home of the world famous "Joe Nall" and other events
- 100+ additional aircraft plus dozens of 3D Fields and PhotoFields previously only available separately through expansion packs
- Access to new models and airports available quarterly (beginning in early 2023) for purchase via upgrade card, in money-saving packages or as annual passes!
- Additional Virtual Flight Instructor lessons for new pilots learning to fly with the HobbyZone AeroScout 1.1m
- RealFlight Evolution RC Flight Simulator with InterLink DX Controller RFL2000
- Additional RealFlight features
- Industry-leading True-To-Life ™ physics that make every flight more lifelike than any other simulation
- A simple and intuitive user interface for a learning curve without much effort and more fun
- 300+ aircraft including airplanes, helicopters, drones and more
- Over 75 different airfields including 3D Fields and PhotoFields
- FlexiField ™ Site Editor so you can make airfields your own
- The ability to edit aircraft and import custom aircraft
- Virtual flight instructor lessons perfect for new pilots
- Game-like challenges that make flying fun and interactive
- Multiplayer options so you can fly online or compete with other pilots
- Compatible with Oculus ™ Rift, Meta Quest, HTC ® Vive ™ and other SteamVR compatible headsets (sold separately)
- Works with wireless spectrum simulator dongles for use with compatible DSM2/DSMX transmitters (sold separately)
- Compatible with Spektrum NX6, NX8, NX10 and other transmitters (sold separately) via direct USB connection
- Join the community for additional information, support and tips, access the model swap pages and more on the RealFlight forums: forums.realflight.com
Features of the Spectrum InterLink DX simulator controller
- Modeled after Spektrum transmitters, including all standard switch positions and functions, so it works just like your favorite remote control
- Patent pending design with spring configuration switch for easy switching between Mode 1, 2, 3 or 4
- Exclusive reset/rewind button to redo your best maneuvers or reset after crashes
- Easy and convenient control of most simulator functions directly from the controller
- Built-in sliders help drone pilots aim their cameras for the best shots
- 15 channel capability for effortless control of all available functions
- Prevents wear and tear on your remote control
- Optional adapter cable/harness sold separately (RFL1015) to use other popular transmitters with a compatible trainer connector via InterLink DX
Video overviewRecommended minimum system and other requirements:
Optimal system for best graphics performance:
- Windows ® 8, Windows 10 or Windows 11**
- Intel ® Pentium ® 1.0 GHz or equivalent
- 512MB RAM
- 10 GB hard disk space
- DVD drive
- 3D accelerated video with:
- 32 MB dedicated video memory
- Fully DirectX ® 9 compatible (Shader Model 2.0 or better)
- Spektrum ™ InterLink ® DX simulator controller, a wireless Spektrum simulator dongle plus a compatible DSM2/DSMX transmitter, a RealFlight ® -compatible controller, or other compatible gamepad/joystick
- Online activation required
- Internet connectivity required for activation** and to download additional content and updates
- Dual core 2.4GHz CPU
- 2GB of memory
- Accelerated 3D video with 512MB dedicated video memory
- broadband internet connection
- Computer microphone for voice chat
- USB port
- Compatible FM or FM selectable transmitter (when using interface mode)***
* some graphical features can be disabled while maintaining high quality aerodynamic calculations
- Compatible with some VR sets (sold separately). Check the manufacturer's requirements for using the VR system.
- Works with Oculus Rift, Meta Quest, HTC Vive and other SteamVR compatible headsets
**Administrator access required
***Adapter cable/cable set sold separately (RFL1015) for use with the InterLink DX, allowing it to connect to the trainer jacks of most Futaba ® transmitters as well as all JR ® and Spektrum ™ transmitter compatibleWindows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the US and other countries