- Saito FA-62B Engine
- Updated version of the FA-62A.
- Revised parts - Crankcase, Engine Gasket Set, Cam Gear Housing & Cam Gear Shaft.
- .62 cubic inches of power in a .56-size case.
- Integrated head transfers heat more easily and evenly. 1-piece cylinder head allows engine to run cooler.
- Installs easily in all .40 ~ .72 models.
- True chrome AAC cylinder lining.
Packing 62 cubic inches of power into a .56 size case, Saito engineers have once again come up trumps with an easy power upgrade for most 50 size models. The lightweight FA-62B also suits a wide variety of .40 ~ .72 models.
The FA-62B engine is only 6 grams heavier than the .56, offering a better power-to-weight ratio for modelers interested in glow engine power systems.
Displacement: 10.24cc Bore: 26.2mm Stroke: 19mm Practical RPM: 2,000 ~ 11,500 Weight: 420g Prop: 12 x 6in ~ 14 x 6in Cylinder: AAC Power: 0.95HP