- Seagull Cessna Skylane T 182 1,75m Pearl Blue / White 10cc
- Lightweight laser-cut balsa and ply construction.
- Functioning scale flaps
- Aluminium airfoil wing struts.
- Aluminium back plate, plastic cone spinner
- Factory painted glass fibre cowl and wheel spats.
- Two-piece, plug-in wings for easy transport.
- Stable flight handling with aerobatic capability.
- Eye-catching scale colour scheme.
- Finished in genuine Oracover film.
- Steerable nose landing gear strut.
- Suitable for both i.c. and electric power systems.
- Easy flight pack access via magnetic canopy hatch.
- Anti stall droop wingtips.
What's in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered 2-piece wing set.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered fin & rudder.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered tailplane.
- 1x Factory painted glass fibre cowl.
- 1x Tricycle undercarriage set with wheels.
- 1x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, pushrods, fuel tank etc.).
- 1x Conversion mount for electric power.
- 1x Main wing spar.
- 1x Wing strut set.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1x .46 – .62cu. in. glow engine or electric equivalent.
- 1x 6-channel computer transmitter and receiver combo.
- 1x Propeller to suit chosen engine.
- 6x Suitable high-quality servos.
Product DescriptionIntroduced back in 1956 the ubiquitous Cessna 182 Skylane is, in light utility aircraft circles at least, almost legendary. Used by flight schools, civil operators, cadet organisations and independent owners it’s the second-most popular Cessna model after the 172 and remains, in the eyes of those who fly it, a solid and reliable Jack of all trades because it does so many things so reasonably well.
In R/C model circles, utility aircraft are often dismissed as being a little dull but for those who’ve seen the light, nothing could be further from the truth, indeed Seagull’s new 182 is a prime example. First and foremost, if you want a superb circuit and bump machine – this is it. If you want a model that’s a great canvas for adding extra scale detail – this is it. If you want something that’ll teach you basic aerobatics – this is it. If you want a model that you can totally relax with – this is it. If you want an aeroplane that turns heads – this is it. If you want the convenience of a semi-scale Sunday sportster that’s easy to store, transport and assemble at the patch – this is it. If you want another trophy aeroplane that’s too precious to fly and sits collecting dust in your spotless show hangar – this is not it! In essence, what you see before you is a true value for money R/C model that you’ll fly the pants off and enjoy for all the right reasons.
Radio (channels): 5 Rec'd 2-stroke (cu. in.): .46 – .55 Rec'd 4-stroke (cu. in): .52 – .62 Rec'd motor (KV): 830