- Seagull Shock Cub 38-50cc 102in (Yellow)
- Lightweight, high quality balsa and plywood construction.
- Authentic true-scale colour scheme.
- Beautifully covered in genuine Oracover film.
- Factory painted glass fibre engine cowl.
- Eye-catching cockpit detail.
- Hinged cockpit door for easy equipment access.
- Easy wing removal aids storage and simplifies transportation.
- Full hardware pack included.
- Quality, fully sprung metal undercarriage.
- Scale leaf spring tail wheel assembly.
- Protective wing bags included.
- Pre-fitted flaps and control surfaces.
- Recessed aileron and flap leading edges.
- Large air-filled balloon / tundra tyres (not depicted).
What's in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered 2-piece wing set.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered tailplane & rudder.
- 1x Clear windscreen moulding and cockpit glazing set.
- 1x Cockpit detail kit.
- 1x Factory painted glass fibre cowl.
- 1x Fully sprung undercarriage assembly.
- 2x Air-filled 140mm dia. tundra tyres.
- 1x Protective wing bag set.
- 1x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, pushrods, fuel tank etc.).
- 1x Conversion mount for electric power.
- 1x Wing spar set.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1x 35 – 50cc petrol engine or electric equivalent.
- 1x 8-channel computer transmitter and receiver combo.
- 1x Propeller to suit chosen engine.
- 8x Suitable high-quality servos.
Product DescriptionGetting to places that no other aircraft dare go, the Shock Cub was built for pure adventure and continues to wow with its incredible short take-off and landing capability, classic Piper looks and chunky tundra tyres. It’s the epitome of the perfect outback aeroplane, small, light, agile, tough and oh-so versatile. It’s no wonder that Seagull has decided to replicate it, and what an impressive thing this striking 1:3.5-scale model really is. Spanning a head-turning 102 inches with a huge wing area, slats, flaps, fences and all the fixtures and fittings you can shake a stick at, this is a model for discerning R/C pilots and those who truly appreciate the delight of slow speed flight and operating on the very edge of the aerodynamic envelope. But that’s not all, build quality is exceptional, the covering beautifully applied and the metalwork a leap ahead in both design, engineering quality and assembly. Take a closer look, you’ll be glad you did.
Wingspan (in): 102 Length (in): 68.2 Wing area (sq. in): 1802 All-up weight (lb): 21