Seagull Spitfire 26-38cc 2.03m (80in) (SEA-183)
is on back order
Share this product
- Seagull Spitfire 26-38cc 2.03m (80in) (SEA-183)
- All necessary hardware and accessories included.
- Detailed scale cockpit with lightweight pilot.
- Electric conversion mounts included.
- Eye-catching scale colour scheme.
- Factory covered with Oracover.
- Factory painted fibreglass engine cowl and wheel covers.
- High quality laser-cut balsa and ply assembly.
- Large top hatch allows easy access to radio and battery.
- Mechanical retracts with oleo legs included.
- Model finished in clear coat matt finish.
- For petrol/gas or electric power.
- Plug in wings for convenient transportation and storage.
- Scale looking tail wheel with suspension system.
- Split flaps
What's in the Box
- Factory finished airframe
- Hardware including fuel tank, wheels etc.
- Sprung mechanical main retracts
- Sprung tail wheel
- Step-by-step instruction manual
Needed to Complete
- 20-40cc two-stroke petrol or 40-50cc four-stroke engine (or electric equivalent)
- 6-channel transmitter and receiver combo.
- 10 x standard size servos.
Product DescriptionSeagull's Spitfire is a practical Sunday flyer - robust too yet with the scale looks that'll put a smile open your face with every low, high-speed pass. The large top hatch provides operating convenience and access to all the internal components. There's scope to add your own scale details and weathering too should you wish.
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Shipping Weight 5.42kg 11.95lbs Product Length 1,638mm 64.5in Product Wingspan 2,030mm 79.9in Product Wing Area 75dm2 1165.6in2