Seagull Stearman Red Baron Pizza Squadron 20 - 30cc 1.8m (71in) (SEA-277)
is on back order
Share this product
- Lightweight, high quality balsa and plywood construction.
- Authentic scale colour scheme.
- Covered in genuine Oracover film.
- Factory painted glass fibre engine cowl.
- Sunken cockpits with lightweight painted pilots.
- Removable cockpit hatch for easy radio and flight battery access.
- Pre-rigged top and bottom wing panels with storage frames simplify field assembly.
- Full hardware pack included for either glow or electric power.
- Scale details include a dummy radial engine, flying / landing wires, sprung tail wheel, and more.
- Undercarriage leg fairings.
- Suits a 1.20 four-stroke and 5-channel radio.
What's in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered 4-piece wing set.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered tail set.
- 2x Clear windscreen mouldings.
- 2x Pilot figures.
- 1x Factory painted glass fibre cowl.
- 1x Full hardware pack (screws, horns, pushrods, fuel tank etc.).
- 1x Sprung / steerable tail wheel unit.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1 x 20cc petrol engine, 1.20cu. in. four-stroke glow, or electric equivalent.
- 1 x 5-channel (minimum) computer transmitter and receiver combo.
- 6 x Standard-size servos.
- 1 x Propeller to suit chosen engine.
Product DescriptionIn terms of recognisable aircraft Boeings Stearman is up there with the Tiger Moth, the Piper Cub and the Cessna. Its an aviation classic yet ARTF scale models are remarkably few in number. All, then, will welcome Seagulls impressive 1/5-scale 71' span PT-17 Super Stearman decked out in the eye-catching colours of the Red Baron Squadron aerobatic team. Sporting all the twin wing struttery, flying wires and radial engine finery of the full-size, this is a model that, set against an azure sky, will fair knock yer socks off. What better introduction to scale model aeroplane ownership could you possibly want? With superb flying characteristics and no retracts to manage it certainly ticks a few boxes. Whats more, with Seagulls convenient wing storage system - top and bottom panels assembled and supported (off model) with transport frames - rigging it at the field takes no more than 10 minutes. Now that, as biplane owners will attest, is the difference between a regular flyer and a hangar queen. All it needs is a 120 four-stroke (20cc petrol), six Hitec servos, a good 5-channel (minimum) radio and a bit of tender loving ARTF assembly... What are you waiting for?
Wingspan (mm): 1816 Length (mm): 1360 Wing area (sq. in): 1438 Weight (lb): 13.9