- Spektrum DSMX SRXL2 Remote Receiver
- This receiver can be used on a spektrum DXE Transmitter as used in our Eflite Apprentice STS to make the Transmitter the buddy box instructor. Simply plug this receiver into the DXE and bind to it.
The Spektrum SPM9747 DSMX SRXL2 Remote Receiver is used to provide additional path diversity using Spektrum’s patented MultiLink technology to avoid reflected signal fading and polarization blind spots at long range from the transmitter. The Spektrum SPM9747 SRXL2 is compatible with all receivers that utilize SRXL2 remote receivers (4-pin connector). It features an integrated antenna design inside the case to provide easy installation and worry free performance.
- Spektrum DSMX SRXL2 Remote Receiver SPM9747
- SRXL2 Technology
- Integrated antenna design for easy installation
- DSMX and DSM2 compatible
- 22ms and 11ms Compatible
- Includes 12 inch extension (other lengths are available)
The SPM9747 DSMX SRXL2 Remote Receiver features an integrated antenna design that allows for quick and easy installation and eliminates concern for damaging wire antennas.
Note: The SPM9747 DSMX SRXL2 Remote Receiver is not compatible with receivers that use 3-wire remote receivers. The main receiver unit must be compatible with a 4-wire SRXL2 remote receiver.