- Spektrum iX14 14 Channel DSMX Transmitter Only
- 14 channels at 22ms frame rate allows the iX14 to be used with high-performance jet aircraft
- Fast Android-powered touchscreen interface
- Full-color, easy to read screen
- Compatible with Smart Technology out of the box
- Includes the latest upgrades to the Smart dashboard
- Superb ergonomics for hours of comfortable setup and flying
- Includes smooth, contactless, precision gimbals
- Speech-to-text functionality through wired headsets
- USB-C port allows charging the 10,500mAh 1S Lithium-Ion transmitter battery with the included magnetic USB cable and magnetic USB-C adapter
- 250 model memory
- Programming for airplanes, helicopters, sailplanes, and multi-rotors
Spektrum developed the iX series of Smart-ready transmitters for pilots seeking powerful functionality along with next-level connectivity. The 12-channel iX12 came first and was followed by the 20-channel iX20, the most advanced Spektrum air transmitter to date with an unprecedented array of features, innovations, and upgrades.
The iX14 now joins the series as the perfect intelligent transmitter for intermediate to advanced level pilots who fly mid- to high-end performance RC aircraft, including EDF jets and giant-scale turbine jets. It offers 14 channels and includes many of the latest Spektrum advances in connectivity, programmability, and ergonomics.
With its fast Android interface, Smart Technology compatibility, precise Hall-effect gimbals and more, the iX14 continues the Spektrum brand's commitment to innovation and reinforces its position at the cutting edge of aircraft radio technology.
The 4.5-inch, full-color, easy-to-read iX14 touchscreen interface provides information in crisp, clear detail and allows you to make precise setting changes with just a "tap". It cold-boots (from OFF) in less than 90 seconds and wakes from sleep in 10 seconds or less. Because this is a fully functional Android interface, it will work with an evolving list of apps from the Google Play store.
WI-FI, BLUETOOTH AND USB CONNECTIVITY
With Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB and voice recognition capabilities, the iX14 can grow and adapt in the fast-paced world of Smart Technology. Forward Programming lets you configure smart receivers and related products wirelessly from the transmitter. Spektrum™ AirWare™ app update alerts are automatic, plus you can download model setups and add third-party apps. A USB-C port lets you charge the internal Li-Ion battery with the included magnetic USB cable and USB-C adapter or any USB to USB-C cable. It can also be used to connect flight controllers, recognize accessory devices and provide a convenient link to your PC or laptop.
SMART TECHNOLOGY COMPATIBLE
The iX14 is the ultimate tool for keeping your prized aircraft and equipment in peak condition with access to real-time data such as battery voltage, motor temperature and more. The transmitter is compatible with installations using telemetry-enabled receivers and sensors, and its built-in Smart telemetry compatibility means it supports the innovative, all-in-one telemetry of Spektrum™ Smart Batteries, ESCs and receivers with multiple screens and warnings.
ULTRA SMOOTH AND PRECISE HALL EFFECT GIMBALS
The iX14 transmitter gimbals feature contactless hall effect sensors that offer advanced precision, low maintenance, and an ultra-smooth feel that's conveniently adjustable from the front of the transmitter.
Speech-to-text functionality through wired headsets allows you to access and set up custom telemetry warnings, reports and more through the iX14 transmitter's voice recognition software.
The weight distribution and ergonomics of the iX14 have been optimized to fit a wide range of pilot needs. The result is a sense of balance, comfort and functionality that perfectly complements the speed and precision of DSMX® technology.
Key iX14 Ergonomic Features:
- Comfortable, non-slip rubber grips
- Contactless precision gimbal sensors
- Adjustable stick length and travel range
- User-adjustable mode configurations (1, 2, 3 or 4)
- User-adjustable switch assignments and pushbutton power on/off
- State-of-the-art touchscreen technology
You can store 250 models straight to the iX14 transmitter — and even more on internal memory or an SD card. The enormous capacity of the iX14's on-board Model Memory means your whole fleet can be conveniently stored all on one radio. And with the security of Spektrum Model Match Technology, there are no worries of accidentally flying a model with the wrong settings. Simply choose the model you want to fly, power up the aircraft, and let your Spektrum iX14 do the rest.
Frame Rate 11ms, 22ms Model Memory 250 Modulation DSMX/DSM2 Receiver Sold Separately Technology Smart