Stinger 15cc Petrol Engine
- Walbro Carburettor
- Powerful 15cc (0.91cu in.) displacement.
- 1500 to 15000rpm range.
- 13x6 to 15x8" propeller range.
- Uses 30:1 (recommended) pre-mixed fuel.
- Auto advance electronic ignition system.
- Easy starting.
- Includes CDI unit, muffler and spark plug.
- 770g (inc. muffler and CDI)
What's in the Box
- 1x Stinger 15cc Single.
- 1x Electronic CDI unit.
- 1x Spark plug.
- 1x Muffler.
- 1x Gasket and bolt set.
- 1x Throttle arm extension.
- 1x Engine bearer set.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1x 13x6, 13x8, 14x6, 15x6 or 15x8" propeller.
- 1x Ignition battery (6 – 14V).
Product DescriptionOne of the strongest and most powerful engines in its class RCGF’s compact Stinger 15cc SE has been built to offer years of trouble-free service. Re-designed and re-engineered, Stinger engines incorporate a more robust metallurgy in their parts and a tougher crank system allied to exceptionally high quality bearings. Add this to a case that's manufactured from a tailored no-compromise aluminium alloy and the result is not only an impressive power output but a stronger, more attractive product all round.
Having stood the test of time by providing solid, reliable and powerful petrol engines for well over a decade, greater numbers of R/C pilots are turning to Stinger engines for their aircraft, partly due to the obvious fuel efficiency of the type but also due to the economy of scale that these particular purpose-designed two-strokes offer, especially as an alternative to traditional glow power. If you love engines, as many do, Stinger is the way to go.
Displacement (cc): 15 Bore (mm): 32 Stroke (mm): 19.6 Weight (g): 770 Fuel: Petrol Petrol / Oil mix: 30:1 Static thrust (lb): 10.2 Spark plug: M8 1/4-32