Stinger 20cc Petrol Engine
- Walbro carburettor.
- Powerful 20cc (1.22cu in.) displacement.
- 1500 to 10500rpm range.
- 14x10 to 17x6" propeller range.
- Uses 30:1 (recommended) pre-mixed fuel.
- Auto advance electronic ignition system.
- Easy starting.
- Includes CDI unit, muffler and spark plug.
- 798g (inc. muffler and CDI)
What's in the Box
- 1x Stinger 20cc Single.
- 1x Electronic CDI unit.
- 1x Spark plug.
- 1x Muffler.
- 1x Gasket and bolt set.
- 1x Throttle arm extension.
- 1x Engine bearer set.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1x 14x10, 15x8, 16x6, 16x8 or 17x6" propeller.
- 1x Ignition battery (6 – 14V).
Product DescriptionOne of the strongest and most powerful engines in its class RCGF’s compact Stinger 20cc SE has been built to offer years of trouble-free service. Re-designed and re-engineered, Stinger engines incorporate a more robust metallurgy in their parts and a tougher crank system allied to exceptionally high quality bearings. Add this to a case that's manufactured from a tailored no-compromise aluminium alloy and the result is not only an impressive power output but a stronger, more attractive product all round.
Having stood the test of time by providing solid, reliable and powerful petrol engines for well over a decade, greater numbers of R/C pilots are turning to Stinger engines for their aircraft, partly due to the obvious fuel efficiency of the type but also due to the economy of scale that these particular purpose-designed two-strokes offer, especially as an alternative to traditional glow power. If you love engines, as many do, Stinger is the way to go.
Displacement (cc): 20 Bore (mm): 32 Stroke (mm): 24 Weight (g): 798 Fuel: Petrol Petrol / Oil mix: 30:1 Static thrust (lb): 14.2 Spark plug: M8 1/4-32