Stinger 63cc SE Petrol Engine
- Walbro carburettor.
- Powerful 63cc (3.85cu in.) displacement.
- 1600 to 8900rpm range.
- 24x8 to 25x8" propeller range.
- Uses 40:1 synthetic oil mix.
- Auto advance electronic ignition system.
- Easy starting.
- Includes CDI unit, muffler and spark plug.
- 1701g (inc. muffler and CDI).
What's in the Box
- 1x Stinger 63cc Single.
- 1x Electronic CDI unit.
- 1x Spark plug.
- 1x Muffler.
- 1x Gasket and bolt set.
- 1x Throttle arm extension.
- 1x Engine stand-off set.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1x 24x8, 24x9 24x10 or 25x8" prop.
- 1x Ignition battery (6 – 8.4V NiMH, 6.6V LiFe or 7.4V LiPo).
Product DescriptionOne of the strongest and most powerful engines in its class RCGF’s compact Stinger 63cc SE has been built to offer years of trouble-free service. Engineered specifically for model aircraft use, Stinger engines incorporate a more robust metallurgy in their parts and a tougher crank system, allied to exceptionally high quality bearings. Add this to a case that's manufactured from a tailored no-compromise aluminium alloy and the result is not only an impressive power output but a stronger, more attractive product all round.
Having stood the test of time by providing solid, reliable and powerful petrol engines for well over a decade, greater numbers of R/C pilots are turning to Stinger engines for their aircraft, partly due to the obvious fuel efficiency of the type but also due to the economy of scale that these particular purpose-designed two-strokes offer, especially as an alternative to traditional glow power. If you love engines, as many do, Stinger is the way to go.
Displacement (cc): 63 Bore (mm): 47 Stroke (mm): 30 Weight (g): 1701 Fuel: Petrol Petrol / Oil mix: 40:1 Max output (hp): 6.5 Spark plug: NGK CM6
Engine Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Weight 1701 (inc. muffler and CDI)g 60.00oz