- Stinger 70cc Twin Cylinder 2-Stroke Petrol Engine
- Walbro carburettor.
- Outstandingly powerful 70cc (4.27cu in.) displacement.
- 1500 to 8600rpm range.
- 22x10 to 24x8" propeller range.
- Uses 30:1 (recommended) pre-mixed fuel.
- Auto advance electronic ignition system.
- Easy starting.
- Twin mufflers.
- Includes CDI unit, mufflers and spark plugs.
What's in the Box
- 1x Stinger 70cc twin.
- 1x Electronic CDI unit.
- 2x Spark plugs.
- 2x Mufflers.
- 2x Muffler extension pipes.
- 1x Gasket and bolt set.
- 1x Throttle arm extension.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
- 1x Stand-off mount set.
Needed to Complete
- 1x 22x10, 23x8, 23x10 or 24x8" propeller.
- 1x Ignition battery (6 – 8.4V NiMH, 6.6V LiFe or 7.4V LiPo).
Product DescriptionOne of the strongest and most powerful engines in its class, RCGF’s compact 70cc Stinger twin has been built to offer years of trouble-free service. Re-designed and re-engineered, Stinger engines incorporate a more robust metallurgy in their parts and a tougher crank system allied to exceptionally high quality bearings. Add this to a case that's manufactured from a tailored no-compromise aluminium alloy and the result is not only an impressive power output but a stronger, more attractive product all round.
Having stood the test of time by providing solid, reliable and powerful petrol engines for well over a decade, greater numbers of R/C pilots are turning to Stinger engines for their aircraft, partly due to the obvious fuel efficiency of the type but also due to the economy of scale that these particular purpose-designed two-strokes offer, especially as an alternative to traditional glow power. If you love engines, as many do, Stinger is the way to go.
Displacement (cc): 70 Bore (mm): 39 Stroke (mm): 30 Weight (g): 1805 Fuel: Petrol Petrol / Oil mix: 30:1 Static thrust (lb): 34.2 Spark plug: CM6
Engine Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Weight 1805g 63.67oz Shipping Weight 2.67kg 5.90lbs