Traxxas EZ Peak Plus Dual Charger 100W NiMH / LiPo ID (UK) 2972
is on back order
Share this product
- Traxxas EZ Peak Plus Dual Charger 100W NiMH / LiPo ID (UK) 2972
- The Traxxas iD™ battery system is the easiest and safest way to charge your Traxxas Li-Po and NiMH batteries. The EZ-Peak Plus Dual recognises Traxxas iD batteries and in an instant automatically configures and optimises the charger settings. There's no need to be a battery expert or learn how to navigate complex menus. Just plug in a Traxxas iD battery and EZ-Peak Plus Dual does all the work for you. The integrated balance connector on Traxxas LiPo iD batteries eliminates fragile balance wires and connectors, along with the need for external balance boards. At the press of a button, the EZ-Peak Storage Mode protects your LiPo battery by safely preparing the batteries for extended storage. 4-amp fast charging and advanced high-resolution peak detection deliver a perfect charge every time.
Advanced Mode offers full manual control for users that have an in-depth knowledge of battery types (chemistry) and battery charging techniques. Advanced mode also allows you to adjust the charge rate (current) for Traxxas iD batteries and non-ID batteries. If you do not understand the differences in various battery types or what charge rates should be used, then do not use Advanced Mode. Use the Traxxas Battery iD System instead for safe, easy, and fast charging.
The EZ-Peak Dual charger can also be used to charge older type batteries, by requiring the user to set the charge parameters before starting teh charge. For older type Li-Po batteries, the EZ-Peak also has an additional 2/3S balancing port.
- 100-Watt output
- Recognizes Traxxas iD batteries to automatically program and optimize charger settings
- Charge a NiMH and LiPo at the same time
- Charge progress indicator
- Optimized for faster LiPo balance charging
- One button LiPo storage charge protects your battery investment
- Advanced high-resolution peak detection delivers a perfect charge
- Easy to use interface
- Audible alerts
- Built-in cooling fan
- Advanced Mode for full manual control of charger settings
- Legacy support for all Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Built-in balance ports for conventional LiPo batteries
- Charges 5-8-cell NiMH batteries
- Charges 2S and 3S LiPo batteries